Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Montgomery AL dindus stage a blatantly obvious hate crime hoax

Yeah. I'm sure that 'white supremacists' are just itching to go into dindu laden neighborhoods where Marchin' Looter Kang used to TNB.
    Black Montgomery families find swastikas, racial slurs painted on their homes, cars

At least five families who live in a predominantly Black Montgomery neighborhood woke up to racial slurs and swastikas spray-painted on the sides of their houses and vehicles Saturday morning.

Otis Ramos said he heard his dogs barking outside and went outside to investigate at about 3 a.m. or 4 a.m. Saturday. That's when Ramos, who is Black, saw a swastika and a racial slur spray-painted on his home and vehicle.
    "...Ramos,who is black, saw a swastika..."
    Could you hoaxers cut it out with the ridiculously weird looking Hale Hortlers, please? It's getting annoying.

^^Wut is that!?^^ Looks like one of those weird runes in Skyrim.

The person who spray-painted the hateful language also broke the window to his children's bedroom, he said.
    Pedo hoaxers?

Montgomery Police Department affirmative action spokesboon Maj. Saba Coleman confirmed Sunday that officers are investigating the vandalism as a hate crime. "We ARE looking at the act as a hate crimes violation and will complete a thorough report with all pertinent facts for presentation to our federal partners," Coleman said in an email.
    "We ARE looking at the act as a hate crimes violation...." Nothing says you mean business like ALL CAPS. You tell 'em Saba.

“We going through something right now, and not only are we going through something but a couple of our neighbors are going through something with us in 2023," Ramos said.
    Yeah, the bitching and moaning never stops with dindus.

"It’s like you wouldn’t expect it, but being Black you kind of understand, 'OK, well you don’t expect it, but you expect it.'
    Cuzz weez black an' sheeit.

(At) the end of the day ... what’s going to be done about it?"
    What's going to be done about it? Why, MOAR gibs muh dats, obviously.

Ramos said he called the police and they arrived about three hours later. His wife, Katrice, said the slow police response time made her feel unsafe.

Ramos said he hopes police take the event seriously.
    It's the police's fault. Always the muhfuggin' police. Keepin' the bruvva man down.

https://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com...s/70692497007/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the past 60 years - if you want to make the local news - draw a swastika, anywhere.
    Assholes will report on it, guaranteed....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23188

4. Likes Ignatow , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Swastikas as you good people know originate from some Hindu or Sanskrit symbolism. I think it even got borrowed by Buddhism. Maybe 30 years ago, I was in a Chinese restaurant that had carved wood paneling reverse swastikas. But guaranteed, only troublemakers use this symbol, and who are the greatest troublemakers? Niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wy do niggers even take offense to a swastika? Were there nigger holocaust victims? Silly niggers. Well, when they figure out niggers did it, hate crime charges *poof! disappear! Oh that was just those silly niggers again. Nothing to see here. Hohoho

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    For the past 60 years - if you want to make the local news - draw a swastika, anywhere.
    Assholes will report on it, guaranteed....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23188
    @$$h0le niggers will, Fo' Sho'! Shades of jussie smollet, that downlow, butt pirate nigger!! Wheh ben crump beez at!!

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Swastikas as you good people know originate from some Hindu or Sanskrit symbolism. I think it even got borrowed by Buddhism. Maybe 30 years ago, I was in a Chinese restaurant that had carved wood paneling reverse swastikas. But guaranteed, only troublemakers use this symbol, and who are the greatest troublemakers? Niggers.
    One of my friends here in AZ is a member of the Tohono O'odham Tribe. He told me once that the Native American Indians once used the swastika as a symbol to represent the four elements, Earth, Air, Fire and Water. But, because of modern troubles, the Tribal Elders have banned its use.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger hate hoax for sure

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post