Post Thanks / Like

I can't come up with a comment

The picture says it all.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20230826_194651_Instagram.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	406.2 KB 
ID:	23173
    "If I had known how much trouble they were going to be I woulda picked my own damn cotton"

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AntiSJW View Post
    The picture says it all.

Name:	Screenshot_20230826_194651_Instagram.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	406.2 KB 
ID:	23173
    Holy shit! If I didn't know better I would swear that thing was Photoshopped! I'm speechless. All the mudsharks looking for the niggiest nigger they can find - jackpot.

ETA: I couldn't help it.

Name:	speciessoccerpsd.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	23180
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 08-29-2023 at 12:37 AM.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, AntiSJW, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Holy shit! If I didn't know better I would swear that thing was Photoshopped! I'm speechless. All the mudsharks looking for the niggiest nigger they can find - jackpot.

ETA: I couldn't help it.

Name:	speciessoccerpsd.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	23180
    But that's the thing with mudsharks. They want to mate with animals, they want to do beastiality, they want to defile themselves. It's because they think they are beastly as well, undeserving of human love. They have so low self esteem that they not only entertain, but actually, do the unthinkable. Common human decency and cultures say not to have sexual relations with animals. Yet they look for the niggest nig. I feel so bad for the parents that go through daughters who burn coal. It's better to consider them dead, to maintain their own sanity.

Miscegenation results in destruction of your human genes and nature. It's a perversion, a defilement that can't be forgiven. The real remedy in the past was death for there is no getting back from such acts. Society has gone soft.

Half erectus is erectus. No ifs and buts. 60 years ago, people should have told niggers to just take it as niggers. Desegregation is the real evil. Hey we accept all humans, but never, ever, ape niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    But that's the thing with mudsharks. They want to mate with animals, they want to do beastiality, they want to defile themselves. It's because they think they are beastly as well, undeserving of human love. They have so low self esteem that they not only entertain, but actually, do the unthinkable. Common human decency and cultures say not to have sexual relations with animals. Yet they look for the niggest nig. I feel so bad for the parents that go through daughters who burn coal. It's better to consider them dead, to maintain their own sanity.

Miscegenation results in destruction of your human genes and nature. It's a perversion, a defilement that can't be forgiven. The real remedy in the past was death for there is no getting back from such acts. Society has gone soft.

Half erectus is erectus. No ifs and buts. 60 years ago, people should have told niggers to just take it as niggers. Desegregation is the real evil. Hey we accept all humans, but never, ever, ape niggers.
    All very accurate. I don't understand the psychology of it. Has to be some sort of self-destructive mental aberration. If I had a lovely daughter who was rutting with a nigger buck, I don't know what I would do. In those cases maybe it's better if the nigger kills her sooner rather than later. That way the parents don't go through a long period of agony in dread anticipation of the news.

Was there always this much inter-species mating, before the advent of toxic "social media", where the depravity can be flaunted in obscenity-laden postings?

The above-groid is so horrifying, so lacking in any features recognizable as human, I had to do this as well. If anyone says the chimp is not more attractive and doesn't have more humanity and intelligence in its eyes than that hideous black thing, they are lying to themselves.

Name:	specieschimprpsd.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	23181
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."