Close

Likes Likes:  24
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Nigger foster care parents Latrisha and Dequan kill white child entrusted to their "care"

Judge gives max in Rotterdam foster care child murder case – ‘You’re a sociopath’ (with sentencing video)

SCHENECTADY — The Rotterdam man convicted of murdering his 4-year-old foster child two years ago, was sentenced by a judge in Schenectady County Court Tuesday to the maximum of 25 years to life.

Dequan Greene, a 29-year-old minister, maintained his innocence during a sentencing hearing after a jury found him guilty in September of second-degree murder and other counts for the Dec. 20, 2020 death of his 4-year-old foster child Charlie Garay.

“This whole situation has just been a crazy tragedy,” Greene told the judge in court Tuesday. “I’m not a murderer. I’m not a murderer.”

But Judge Matthew Sypniewski, who was visibly angry as he spoke, imposed the maximum sentence on Greene, a total term of 25 years to life.

“You’re not just a murderer,” the judge told Greene, “you’re a sociopath.”

Prosecutors proved to the jury at trial that Greene murdered Garay by stomping on his chest and attempted to cover it up by not calling 911. He eventually claimed to first responders that the child became unresponsive after falling out of a toddler chair.

Prosecutors argued Charlie and his older brother, who was 5 at the time, were both subjected to months of abuse that began just weeks after the brothers were placed in the care of Greene and his wife, Latrisha, in September 2020 by Albany Child Protective Services. The Greenes were certified foster parents who cared for three children of their own.
    https://dailygazette.com/2022/12/06/...e-a-sociopath/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never , ever, leave your children or grandchildren, in a daycare staffed or run by niggers. Obvious for us , yes.
    Not so for the libtard fools who must insist , that niggers are "just like us ", when there is unending evidence to the contrary.

The mentally disorderd inflicting the moral insanity of a jungle beast on the white race.

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Ryan2.0 liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Never , ever, leave your children or grandchildren, in a daycare staffed or run by niggers. Obvious for us , yes.
    Not so for the libtard fools who must insist , that niggers are "just like us ", when there is unending evidence to the contrary.
    The mentally disorderd inflicting the moral insanity of a jungle beast on the white race.
    This wasn't daycare. The niggers and woketurds who work at social services hate white children, and white families that want to adopt them.
    They use the kids to funnel foster care gibs-muhs to their nigger pets. Look at that blubber lip, smash nose mammy - who would let her watch
    a white child ? In the old days, child killers would get their just desserts behind bars. Those days are over - NY State will do back-flips to conceal
    their crimes from other inmates, and protect these monsters. At the same time, they won't do anything about the social services assholes who gave
    these kids to nigger scum....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Worst Ooks niggers.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	23171
    P.S. - "In imposing the maximum sentence, Sypniewski said he wished he could hand down a stiffer term and told Greene that he would likely end up in a maximum security facility." “Everyone’s going to know you’re a baby killer,” he said. “Good luck with that.”
    The judge is wrong about that. NY State Dept. of Corrections will do whatever it takes to protect this nigger child killer.
    My friend, who did 3 years upstate in Riverview, looked up inmates who he was housed with in the medium security facility,
    and found many of them were rapists. Concealing their crimes was officially a priority in the prison system. Inmates would be
    transferred if they were found out. Child molesters and killers had their own wing, at a separate prison, dedicated to protective custody.
    Last edited by Ray Cizzums; 08-28-2023 at 11:36 AM.

5. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    My friend, who did 3 years upstate in Riverview, looked up inmates who he was housed with in the medium security facility,
    and found many of them were rapists. Concealing their crimes was officially a priority in the prison system. Inmates would be
    transferred if they were found out. Child molesters and killers had their own wing, at a separate prison, dedicated to protective custody.
    All true. When I used to watch the old "life in the bighouse" docu-crap shows, one thing they would demand when the new inmates showed up was their paperwork.
    Even the grimiest of crimeys don't wanna be around "chomos" and rapists. They will attack them and often kill them.

I realize this case was a result of governmental agency libtard insanity, or more like self hating YT fools, that make the wokie decisions to put helpless white kids in with these vicious animals.
    I could only hope they pay for their CRIMES somehow, someway, someday.

A lawsuit has since been filed by the court-appointed guardian of the older brother and the estate of Charlie Garay, claiming that child protective services in both Albany and Schenectady counties missed repeated opportunities to relocate the children.
    a lawsuit ? how about a chat with some angry citizens around a bonfire ...

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    AGAIN???????? I can't even read the story. I might say something I shouldn't.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whoever put a human child in the care of these apes belongs in prison, too!

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just see red. There is nothing a nigger, any nigger has ever done to contribute to any civilization. Subspecies scum. That any White or non black child is placed with these amoebas is just abhorrent.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Kagman, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Schittnecktady is a groid infestation area and the waste is leaching out into Rotterdam and Glenville.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpout Ape

Dequan Greene, a 29-year-old minister, maintained his innocence during a sentencing hearing after a jury found him guilty in September of second-degree murder and other counts for the Dec. 20, 2020 death of his 4-year-old foster child Charlie Garay
    This nig looks Guyanese or some Caribbean groid. What was his church, "The Church of the Abundant Muh Dik & Bling"
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

16. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    This nig looks Guyanese or some Caribbean groid. What was his church, "The Church of the Abundant Muh Dik & Bling"
    Definitely some kind of breed, but that jungle bat wife is pure African smashnose....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23216

18. Likes Groid_Rage liked this post