Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Netflix nigger Yohanes missing, possible rockfish

Looks like this spook might have taken a dive off the Golden Gate Bridge, good for him if true.
    https://www.ktvu.com/news/family-say...job-at-netflix

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    He was last seen wearing gray sweatpants, a black hoodie and black shoes.
    Before we get too distressed over the loss of this nigger, let's keep good thoughts and hope he just went for a long jog. I hope he wasn't concentrating too hard on his pedometer watch and accidentally jogged off the bridge.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    Looks like this spook might have taken a dive off the Golden Gate Bridge, good for him if true.
    There was some group that invented an excuse, bird watching or some environmental gobbledygook, and got permission to mount motion activated cameras on the Golden Gate Bridge.
    They were up for at least a year, recording many jumpers on their first and last flight. They made a short film out of the clips, much to the annoyance of the administrators of the GG.
    Too bad no one chronicled Yohanes' spreading his bat wings. It's a shame he never got to meet Big Mike and Barry, over at Netflix headquarters....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	35 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23156

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I propose that the book "The Niggers Could Fly" be taught to all skoo niglets, so that they may be inspired to show off their magical flying nigger skills right off da bridge.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope the water isn't too coontaminated now. Bye bye magical flying nigger.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully they’ll find its carcass before some unsuspecting shark tries to eat it. Imagine having the taste of nigger in your mouth and not being able to lick your ass to get it out.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Before we get too distressed over the loss of this nigger, let's keep good thoughts and hope he just went for a long jog. I hope he wasn't concentrating too hard on his pedometer watch and accidentally jogged off the bridge.
    I wonder what the rock fish tally is so far for this Summer?!

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Word!!!!

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    That's good but the story above it is much more interesting than some waterlogged coon. We have a dismemberment!

ALAMEDA, Calif. - A 27-year-old sow, whose dismembered carcass was discovered along the Alameda shoreline in July, was allegedly killed by her fiancé, charging documents indicate.

On Thursday, the Alameda County District Attorney's Office filed murder charges against Joseph C. Roberts, 42, in the death of Rachel Elizabeth Imani Buckner.

Name:	dismembered body found near Alameda shoreline.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	156.0 KB 
ID:	23292
    That's some "dindu nuffin" look.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

17. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    That's good but the story above it is much more interesting than some waterlogged coon. We have a dismemberment!
    Good find, 'Diva. This story is chock full o' TNB : Broke into her mammy's house, and beat up the fambly. Chopped off her hands, head and feet, to avoid
    identification, but left his nigger DNA on the duct tape he used to wrap up the torso. Kept using the sheboon's sail foam, and driving her car, until he was
    arrested. No pics of him using her charge card, no rap song about how she deserved it - but he probably would have got around to it, if he had time....

Views:	26 
ID:	23293

19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Good find, 'Diva. This story is chock full o' TNB : Broke into her mammy's house, and beat up the fambly. Chopped off her hands, head and feet, to avoid
    identification, but left his nigger DNA on the duct tape he used to wrap up the torso. Kept using the sheboon's sail foam, and driving her car, until he was
    arrested. No pics of him using her charge card, no rap song about how she deserved it - but he probably would have got around to it, if he had time....

Views:	26 
ID:	23293
    No need to wonder why NU is chock full o' niggers. They can't commit a crime and get away with it to save their stinking, worthless lives. But it is all very entertaining. I wonder what the sheboon did to piss off her betrothed so badly?

21. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Spook View Post
    Hopefully they’ll find its carcass before some unsuspecting shark tries to eat it. Imagine having the taste of nigger in your mouth and not being able to lick your ass to get it out.
    That made me laugh out loud. Now I have to read it to my wife who is side eyeing me.. lol

23. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post