Close

Likes Likes:  30
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Jakayla threw newborn niglet into trash compactor dumpster

Alabama teen charged with capital murder after remains of newborn found in apartment dumpster

An 18-year-old woman in Dothan was arrested Thursday after police said they found the remains of a newborn child in a dumpster.

Police said Jakayla Ashanti Williams has now been charged with capital murder. Police believe Williams was the mother of the newborn that was found dead.
    During the investigation, police said they determined the teen never went to the hospital on Aug. 13. Police interviewed the teen and she then claimed she went to an apartment complex, wrapped the child in a blanket and placed them into a dumpster. Police said the woman told them the child was still alive when she left.

Police went to the apartment complex and found a trash compactor attached to a dumpster. The dumpster was searched by police and they found the remains of a newborn child wrapped in a mattress protector that was in a zipped up duffel bag.
    https://mynbc15.com/news/local/alaba...ant-baby-child
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, MightyWhite liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure the dads will be mortified.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    She can't be charged with littering. I don't see any problem with this.
    Not guilty. She's a crime fighter....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23149

5. Likes CoonsЯus, MightyWhite, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What’s the problem? She disposed of the niglet properly. Give her a crime stoppers award and send her back to da hood.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, MightyWhite, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I'm sure the dads will be mortified.
    Ja’crispy dodged a fuckin bullet there. He hasn’t learned a thing though and will still end up with 50 fatherless worthless niglets that me and you can take care of.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next time pay your trash bill nigger. Either that or just use the city sewer system...it's free.

10. Likes CoonsЯus, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since when is he crime of animal abuse considered capital murder?
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyWhite View Post
    Next time pay your trash bill nigger. Either that or just use the city sewer system...it's free.

True story... I ran a 48 MGD peak flow wastewater treatment plant years back. In the headworks of the plant is something called a 'bar screen'...2 or so inches between vertically placed bars. A motorized rake constantly moves up this arrangement moving away and disposing of whatever is caught on the screen. A fully mature shitlet fetus was found in the 'debris' one morning... What the fuck is a manager to do??? I called in the cops. Said shitlet was alive prior to it's first swim down stream or so the cops said in later conversations. A murder..... Because the carcass was intact, we're pretty sure it was disposed of within 3 or so miles of the plant as it did not go through a pump. - it 'gravity flowed' down. A pump station would have ripped it up pretty good. It's not an unheard of find, but usually it's miscarriage remains. I suspect a lot more make it thru the bar screens or are ground up in pump stations

No news.... a follow up call by investigators a week or so later... I never heard of anyone being charged.... Behavior to emulated by every filthy sow out there...
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post

True story... I ran a 48 MGD peak flow wastewater treatment plant years back. In the headworks of the plant is something called a 'bar screen'...2 or so inches between vertically placed bars. A motorized rake constantly moves up this arrangement moving away and disposing of whatever is caught on the screen. A fully mature shitlet fetus was found in the 'debris' one morning... What the fuck is a manager to do??? I called in the cops. Said shitlet was alive prior to it's first swim down stream or so the cops said in later conversations. A murder..... Because the carcass was intact, we're pretty sure it was disposed of within 3 or so miles of the plant as it did not go through a pump. - it 'gravity flowed' down. A pump station would have ripped it up pretty good. It's not an unheard of find, but usually it's miscarriage remains. I suspect a lot more make it thru the bar screens or are ground up in pump stations
    No news.... a follow up call by investigators a week or so later... I never heard of anyone being charged.... Behavior to emulated by every filthy sow out there...
    I think any babymomma could legitimately claim, that she thought the baby was a turd, and flushed it.
    I think flushing the babuh, and raising the turd, happens quite often, because the turd floats, and is better looking....

Views:	36 
ID:	23154
    Last edited by Ray Cizzums; 08-26-2023 at 04:31 PM.

15. Likes MightyWhite, Kagman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post

All they would need to do is flood the sewer system with cooked chickens and their would be an overflow of niggers flooding the system.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I think any babymomma could legitimately claim, that she thought the baby was a turd, and flushed it.
    I think flushing the babuh, and raising the turd, happens quite often, because the turd floats, and is better looking....

Views:	36 
ID:	23154

We actually thought about that... The carcass weighed in at 5+ pounds, I suspect - not flushable in a normal toilet. This was a 'combined' sewer system meaning storm water was mixed with traditional sewage at some point in the collection process. One way this thing could have gotten into the sewer would be thru a curb mounted sewer grate - the cast iron ones with the big openings. I don't know if the thing drown or what.. only that it was breathing at some point and therefore murder. Cops just did not provide me with much info. There are big 'traps' where the systems combine so the smell does not get outrageous coming up from the storm drain system. It must have been recently raining to provide the flow to wash the niglet down... I'm a bit foggy as this was 1988. Could be the buck got involved and pulled sanitary manhole cover and just dumped it.

I had - we all had there - a tough enough job without cops poking around. They asked for info, we did the best we could to answer them. I was not about to play 21 questions with these guys. Frankly, I did not want to know details. One question they did ask is if there were any of our employees who had a preg wife... We did.. She was a human and still preg. As I mentioned above, it's not unheard of for miscarriage remains to wash down and get caught. Most guys only involve the cops when it slaps you in the face the thing could have been breathing. If not, as awful as this sounds, it's treated like any other bio-solid and disposed of accordingly... It's not talked about much... I just does not happen that much. Maybe you'll see it twice or three times in a career or not at all. All tolled, I worked 10 or so years in the industry with 2 years at that plant.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

19. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post