Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
Ramaswamy's looking like the best of the bunch so far. He flat out said he'd pardon Trump, Edward Snowden, and Julian Assange. BASED

DeSantis cucked out big time when he said Biden got 81 million totally legitimate votes. I guess he checked them all himself or something. He probably thinks if he goes cuck the Establishment will back him as the "mainstream" candidate, not realizing that the libs already hate him forever for being mean to Disney faggots and trannies. Most likely that house nigger Tim Scott will be the one propped up by the Establishment, but fuck it all anyway, we all know Biden will just steal the election again. They're already drumming up the "Covid be coming back and it be bigger and badder this time like the alien muthaship in Independence Day 2" scare to ban in-person voting and make it all mail-in ballots which are super easy to rig.
I agree! I like DeSantis, and he has done many things the right way. But his recent ingratiation with the Democrats and Main Stream Media sets alarm bells ringing for me. I fear he could become the next Giorgia Meloni.