Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Nigger who murdered his ex NFL Feetsball Pop & Mom when he was a 16 YO Teenaper Finally Convicted

AJ Armstrong was 16 when he wasted his parents and tried to claim some intruder did it by calling 911 & claiming some one broke in. After 2 mistrials due to hung juries and after seven years the nigger was found guilty of wasting his parents. But he married some blond mudshark & she crapped out a nigfant.
    502,449 views Aug 22, 2023
    AJ Armstrong was found guilty of killing both his parents when he was just a teenager. In 2016, Armstrong called 911 saying he heard gunshots from his parents' room. When police raced to the house, they were shocked to find former NFL player Antonio Armstrong and his wife with fatal gunshot wounds. Within hours, cops say AJ came under suspicion. Cops also say he lashed out because his parents disciplined him over his slipping grades and other issues. He was sentenced to life in prison.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Antonio-Armstrong.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	23147

Authorities at the time said the son’s story about a masked intruder did not add up, and an investigation failed to find any evidence of a forced entry. A portion of the 2019 trial focused on Armstrong’s call to 911, saying "it’s all my fault," according to FOX 26 Houston.

Prosecutors argued in the first trial that Armstrong put a pillow over his parents’ faces and shot them both — a claim Armstrong denied. Prosecutors also said that before the murders took place, Armstrong fired a practice shot into his bedroom floor and also claimed Armstrong tried to light the house on fire and researched how to rig a vehicle in order for it to explode when it turns on.
    https://www.foxnews.com/sports/son-e...ed-life-prison

The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at that stink-mop on the mammy's head. She looks pretty damn obnoxious.
    Maybe AJ did the world a favor....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23150

4. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    News of good jabaroons is always a nice day starter over a good cup of coffee !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post