Close

Likes Likes:  9
Reply to Thread
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest

"I've been shot before!" Violent Nigger Sow Meets Electricity in Oklahoma

Edmond, Oklahoma

31 year old nigger sow Nicole Sanders is a walking cliche. TNB personified!

First off the nigger shows up at school to take a student out of class. The girl "appeared distressed" by the thought of leaving with the crazed nigger, a relative, so staff called the mother of the nigger sowlet, who told the school the NOT to let her kid go with the crazed nigger sow under any circumstances.

Being a nigger, the sow went ballistic and attacked staff. The school police officer came and pulled the insane nigger of the school secretary. Fresh from a violent attack the first words from the nigger was a proclamation of "I can't breathe!" The second "I've been shot before!!" After more struggling, niggerbabble and can't breeves, the officer used his taser to put the nigger down. One of the few times a taser actually works! Fun to watch.

The nigger also claimed to have placed bombs in the school, so the police bomb squad had to waste tax dollars searching.

There's a grocery list of charges but not attempted kidnapping or making terroristic threats. Not sure why not.

One thing about it, nigger sows are far more violent, irrational, and unpredictable than a nigger buck!

Holy hell!

https://youtu.be/TXCTjCHocn8?si=CQfE3Lm7p15TLVuT

Slappy
    Chimpout Guest

sowfall

Whenever I comment on Police Activity (((youtube))) sends me a warning. It's an FIB honeytrap to seek out nigger haters.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought Gorilla Monsoon was dead....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23146

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s getting to the point that whatever a nigger says becomes truth. Cops are so scared of interactions with niggers that they can’t even do their job. They take an ooking nigger down and they loose their careers. We have devolved so far that right is now wrong and wrong is now right. Anyone remember the Bible? We are IN Sodom and ghamora. Remember to not look back.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because you can't LEGALLY "kidnap" an animal.....

8. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post