Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

German mudshark shot by meth tweaking Sicario twice her age

Las Vegas truly is one of the weirdest and most gross shitholes in America.
    Las Vegas man accused of shooting girlfriend 12 times, hiding body for 2 days: police

So, a German chick comes to America and starts hooking up with niggers.

She gets strung out and ends up living with this fine specimen of humanity, twice her age.

A Las Vegas man is accused of shooting and killing his girlfriend, then hiding her body in his home for two days, police documents said.
    Two days! That could get pretty stinky.

On Aug. 14 at around 2:30 p.m., a man entered the Southeast Area Command Center for the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department to report a homicide. According to the arrest report, the man told police that he was “fearful that if anyone knew he was at the police station, he would be killed.”

The report stated that he told police that he was at a house in the 1600 block of Golden Arrow Drive on Aug. 12, two days prior, when he heard an argument between James Gina III, 50, and his girlfriend, Celina Rebholz at around 9 a.m.

He told police that he knew Gina owned at least three firearms, had a violent temper, and did crystal meth, the report stated.
    Scary looking sicario that owns firearms and does crystal meth, what could go wrong?

According to the report, Rebholz was calling Gina a pedophile, the witness said it sounded like Rebholz was throwing things. The witness heard Gina tell Rebholz, “I’ll put three in you if you don’t shut up,” referring to shooting Rebholz three times.
    Pedophile. Ouch.

The witness told police that when he returned, Gina was acting “frantic and distraught,” the report stated. Gina took the witness to a bedroom in the house, where he saw Rebholz laying naked on the floor with a hole in her chest.

The report stated that Gina’s mother told police that Gina told him he was “fiddling with his gun” and “accidentally” shot Rebholz.
    It gets better.

According to the report, the witness said Rebholz was still alive, wheezing and “making gurgling sounds.” The witness told Gina to call an ambulance, but Gina didn’t. The witness told police that he left the house because he “did not know what to do and could not deal with the situation.”
    Making gurgling sounds is always a good sign. Amiright?

The report stated that the witness returned to the house on Aug. 13 to speak with Gina. Gina told him that he “killed the woman [he] loved” and hid her body in the attic. The witness said Gina asked him if he could drive Gina and his mother to the airport so they could get a rental car.

According to the report, Gina did not want to move Rebholz’s body inside his own car because she was “beginning to emit a foul odor.”
    She probably emitted a foul odor before she was dead. After having all those nigger bucks dump a load into her, she prolly smelled like a dumpster. Getting shot by a meth addled sicario was probably just the last straw.

Drugs are the first step. Then hooking up with niggers while strung out. Then this, I guess.

https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-...2-days-police/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bet they found a gallon of nigger spunk in her rotting carcass. Laying there dead and naked for 2 days around a bunch of geeked out niggers?

4. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The lady liked living on the edge. Nothing wrong with that.

The comment on the side of the first pic: "Nigga u black".

According to the report, Gina did not want to move Rebholz’s body inside his own car because she was “beginning to emit a foul odor.”
    That makes sense. I also dislike having rotting carcasses in my car.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    The lady liked living on the edge. Nothing wrong with that.

The comment on the side of the first pic: "Nigga u black".

That makes sense. I also dislike having rotting carcasses in my car.
    So getting a rental car with a third person involved makes perfect sense. It makes Benny Fazio look like a criminal mastermind by comparison.