Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

‘I Want Her Life Destroyed!’ angry she boon on rampage against old lady Property Manager who tried to kick out unruly niglets

An apartment manager at a Greensboro, North Carolina, complex is under fire after being accused of assaulting two children on the premises.

The children’s parents are preparing to launch a federal lawsuit against the owners and operators of the apartments that the 62-year-old worked for, alleging that she violated their civil rights.
    Lil' niglets are unruly wild animals that require max restraint and wrangling. What the niglets did to provoke a little old lady to do what she did isn't mentioned here.

Eleven-year-old Jace Lee-Eury and his sister Jayla were visiting friends on Aug. 3 for fun in the apartment complex’s pool when they encountered the property manager, Kimberly Jennings, his parents say.

According to witnesses and the young girl, Jennings struck the girl after an altercation.
    Niglets trespassing where they didn't belong.

“She slapped me and then my brother came and splashed water on her,” Jayla Lee-Eury, 8, said to WXII 12. The boy reportedly defended his sister by splashing water on the woman, who retaliated by pouring Coca-Cola on him.

A video of the alleged assault was shared on social media and went viral. In the clip, Jennings is seen drenching the boy with soda. After dousing the child with the cola, she smacked him in the face twice.

Civil rights attorney Ben Crump, Harry Daniels, and Jason Keith are representing the interests of the Lee-Eury family, and plan to assist them in suing Sedgefield Gardens and Sedgefield Realty Company LLC.
    Ben Crump. Who would've thunk?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/want-her-...150000481.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Marse Igor, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Visiting friends" my ass. They changed that from "The children went there to cool off". They also admitted they had been warned
    to stay out on previous occasions. And the little bastards threw a water bottle at the manager first. Never apologize to the mob, lady !
    Have a news conference, and say fuck the little bastards, I'll throw them out every goddamn day, they don't live here.

4. Likes Marse Igor, IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

Lil' niglets are unruly wild animals that require max restraint and wrangling. What the niglets did to provoke a little old lady to do what she did isn't mentioned here.

Niglets trespassing where they didn't belong.

Ben Crump. Who would've thunk?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/want-her-...150000481.html
    The ONLY surprise is that that bullet-haided NIGGER shyster hasn't been disbarred!!