Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

The Current State of America

I am a regular reader of National File, and when I looked there this morning I just couldn't help but take in what has happened since Bastard Biden took over the USA.

Just look at the headlines:
    https://nationalfile.com/

Two stories particularly caught my eye. Let's just hope that nigger-bitch Fani Willis can be dragged down into the shit, where she belongs.
    But above all, look at how those January 6th prisoners are being treated. How the hell has the USA come to this? And why is there not total outrage over their treatment?
    Murderers are treated better than this - much better!

It just shows what happens to any society when niggers are given free reign. For god's sake, America, turn back from the path you have embarked upon before it's too late.
    You must kick these niggers all the way back to the African jungle, where the filthy low-IQ cretins belong!

2. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are so right. Asa retired veteran the state of this country truly sickens me. I can’t help but think of all the men and women who gave their lives for this country. They must be rolling in their graves. I try and go abou my life not bothering anyone, I really don’t care what your beliefs or even your skin color are. Inevitably though some fucking nigger ruins my day whenever I’m out and about. I don’t fear for my own safety because I never go out unarmed, and I’ve lived a good life. I truly fear for my kids. My daughter is starting college and I worry about her safety. I sat her down a couple of months ago and made her read the Mudshark Mortuary forum. She’s never had anything to do with any niggers and it needs to stay tnat way.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Spook View Post
    You are so right. Asa retired veteran the state of this country truly sickens me. I can’t help but think of all the men and women who gave their lives for this country. They must be rolling in their graves. I try and go abou my life not bothering anyone, I really don’t care what your beliefs or even your skin color are. Inevitably though some fucking nigger ruins my day whenever I’m out and about. I don’t fear for my own safety because I never go out unarmed, and I’ve lived a good life. I truly fear for my kids. My daughter is starting college and I worry about her safety. I sat her down a couple of months ago and made her read the Mudshark Mortuary forum. She’s never had anything to do with any niggers and it needs to stay tnat way.
    Oh, how I agree with your every word, DR Spook. If something doesn't happen to reverse the tide soon, it's gonna be too late.
    I have another item - this time from Newsmax - that I'd like to draw attention to. Just look at the state of so-called "justice" where general crime is involved:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltq9WJ1Nu9M

Newsmax is a great U.S. news channel, and I'd recommend it to anyone anywhere who wants to keep abreast of events in the USA.
    Bless you, our dearest friends, and I truly hope and pray you can find a way out of the mess you're now in.
    Also, I fear that we in Britain are in for a similar fate. I have predicted civil war in both countries for some years, and I feel it's not that far away. It's a price we all may have to pay to rid ourselves of the menace in our midst.

5. Likes DR Spook liked this post