Close

Likes Likes:  22
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Local niggers get neighborhood gas station shut down after saintly dindu shot there for shoplifting snack cakes

I suspect that rayshish Little Debbie bitch is behind this!

Milwaukee gas station shut down in wake of fatal shooting over snack cakes

The search continues for a man who shot and killed a Milwaukee man early on Wednesday, in an apparent dispute over stolen snack cakes.
    The po-po already got him, but since they are not revealing his identity, I'm guessing he's a cameljockey or a fellow coon.

Police taped off the Clark station at Teutonia Avenue and Roosevelt Drive early Wednesday morning, after the shooting death of 29-year-old Isaiah Allen.

Since then, family and protesters have blocked off the gas station.
    Once again, niggers are going to destroy what few business are left that operate in their shitty, crime ridden ghetto baboon jungle. And then scream rayshish! or food desert! or something.

"The point we want taken from this store being closed is that if you continue to operate in a manner where lives are put at risk, where the community is no longer respected," said Allen's uncle Shawn Moore. "Then we will show up, and we will shut you down."
    Shut it all down you dumb shit nigger. The only throat you're cutting is your own.

Witnesses told the family a store security worker shot Allen after he left the store with snack cakes he didn't pay for. A clerk at the store denied the man was an employee, but regulars say he worked as security there. They also said he was unpredictable.

"He has had multiple situations over here with everybody in the neighborhood with him being extremely aggressive," said Monashay Howard, who lives near the gas station and was a regular customer.

She said the suspect attempted to strangle her just two weeks ago.

"He went up and choked me, physically choked me. And then grabbed a stick and started choking me against the glass," she said.
    Definitely not a Whitey. A Dune Coon or Dindu.

"It was another Black son that matters, that matters to all of us. And we're tired. We're tired of burying our babies," Easter said.

And she said she's hoping the gas station will never reopen.

"No, that was it. I don't get another chance with my son being here. They don't get a chance of making one more dollar in this store," Easter said.
    A black son that matters.

https://www.wisn.com/article/gas-sta...aukee/44844985

Milwaukee police arrest suspect in fatal gas station shooting; charges forwarded to DA

Milwaukee police have arrested a 56-year-old man in the Aug. 16 shooting at a northside gas station that left one man dead.

The suspect's identity wasn't immediately released, but police said in a tweet that charges would be forwarded to the Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office in the coming days.
    The city has had 106 homicides with roughly four months left in 2023, compared with 215 reported during all of last year, according to the most-updated crime data provided by Milwaukee police.
    https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...g/70621086007/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If they’re tired of burying their babies maybe they should teach them not to steal, or God forbid get a job.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The local niggers could just not behave at a damn gas station, despite the presence of an aggressive security guard.
    If that's the case, they were already on their way out of business, as actual customers were no doubt avoiding the place
    already. The local hood rat nigger infestation has to revolve around stealing, and bothering people all day and night...

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Spook View Post
    If they’re tired of burying their babies maybe they should teach them not to steal, or God forbid get a job.
    Babies??? No 'babies'.... Just shitlets and sprogs...
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

6. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

"The point we want taken from this store being closed is that if you continue to operate in a manner where lives are put at risk, where the community is no longer respected," said Allen's uncle Shawn Moore. "Then we will show up, and we will shut you down."

The coon-munity is no longer respected? Good one, they don't respect that dune coon for risking its life and profits to provide them a place to get dey blunts, grape drank and funyuns neither..
    Niggers are never satisfied with anything and have to destroy what they have to "protest" what they don't have ! Mind numbing mindlessness. The "security guard" was most likely another coon that was getting free Lil Debbies to loiter and rough up the shoplifter nogs and get the goods back on the shelf. Of course it's a coon, only more obviously so for the fact that it isn't identified !

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Continue to operate in a manner where lives are put at risk" ? Meaning let the hood rat trash continue to steal, and start trouble.
    "Where the community is no longer respected" ? Putting store personnel and valuable merchandise behind lexan barricades is "disrespeck",
    according to niggers, but that's how you operate, without putting human lives at risk....

10. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    "No, that was it. I don't get another chance with my son being here. They don't get a chance of making one more dollar in this store," Easter said.”

Oh yea niggers! I’m sure they were making a fortune in the niggerhood. Who will take over this gold mine?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    "No, that was it. I don't get another chance with my son being here. They don't get a chance of making one more dollar in this store," Easter said.”
    Oh yea niggers! I’m sure they were making a fortune in the niggerhood. Who will take over this gold mine?
    Black "bidnessmen" sure won't. They know their tribe hates anyone with 10 cents more than they have, especially other niggers. Gas station
    convenience stores are nigger magnets, and all the bad actors will show up at certain locations, no matter who's running them....

13. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Babies??? No 'babies'.... Just shitlets and sprogs...
    You are correct sir! I mis spoke!

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Black "bidnessmen" sure won't. They know their tribe hates anyone with 10 cents more than they have, especially other niggers. Gas station
    convenience stores are nigger magnets, and all the bad actors will show up at certain locations, no matter who's running them....
    Tru Dat!!