Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Book & ass loving nigger Carlise caught sniffing women's asses at Barnes and Noble

California man caught 'sniffing' women at Barnes & Noble free despite rap sheet of child peeping, 40 arrests

Calese Carron Crowder's rap sheet stretches back to 2005 with dozens of arrests in Los Angeles

A serial creep from Los Angeles County is back on the streets after dozens of arrests for a slew of sex offenses and other crimes stretching back to 2005, despite being caught on video accosting women just days ago.

Calese Carron Crowder, 37, was identified as the man seen on viral TikTok videos who appears to follow women around a Burbank Barnes & Noble bookstore "sniffing" their backsides. Glendale police arrested him for allegedly peeping on a Glendale home with children inside last week, according to authorities.

Crowder has felony convictions of robbery and burglary, law enforcement sources told Fox News Digital, and despite having been ordered to register as a sex offender, his name did not appear on the state's registry when checked Wednesday morning.
    Witter caught her bookstore encounter with Crowder on video and shared it to TikTok last week. Then, at least 20 other women reached out to her with similar stories, she said.
    "What are you doing?" she asked after Crowder crouched down behind her and leaned his face toward her.

"Tying my shoe," Crowder replied, huffing and short of breath. "What are you doing?"

In her single trip to the store, she also recorded the same man pulling the same move on another woman.

She reported him to the front desk and shared the video online, where millions of people saw it, some of whom said they recognized him.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/californi...ing-40-arrests
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's an ugly nigger, alien looking. Definitely not human, definitely vermin. Why it was released - liberals.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

3. Likes MightyWhite, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoy it California Libtards. You voted for this, now enjoy all the new freedoms your pets are being rewarded with. Maybe that mutant space nigger was trying to find its tail?

5. Likes MightyWhite, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They need to come up with a device that alarms when a nigger is nearby. Give warning to these beasts. We have them for smoke...make one for nigger odor. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KavCoG9Qw9c

7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyWhite View Post
    They need to come up with a device that alarms when a nigger is nearby. Give warning to these beasts. We have them for smoke...make one for nigger odor. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KavCoG9Qw9c
    Niggers love smoke detectors
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	330DE176-2B00-4C0A-8AA3-5FCA9A94289C.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	228.3 KB 
ID:	23106

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post

They won't love this one if they design it with a trigger and an electrical charge distributer.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post

I've done electrical rehabs in townhouses, that were less than 2 years old. First thing you notice is the missing light bulbs.
    along with missing or incomplete light fixtures, some ripped completely out of the ceiling, or off the walls. Common where
    niggers have been - never seen where humans lived. Smoke detectors ? Fuck no - just a spot where they once were. Thermostats
    ripped out, with the wires twisted together, depending on which ones, completely disables the HVAC, or has it calling 24/7/365.
    Any combination of broken/missing : sink, toilet, stove, fridge. You could release any zoo animal inside a place, and have less damage...

12. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I've done electrical rehabs in townhouses, that were less than 2 years old. First thing you notice is the missing light bulbs.
    along with missing or incomplete light fixtures, some ripped completely out of the ceiling, or off the walls. Common where
    niggers have been - never seen where humans lived. Smoke detectors ? Fuck no - just a spot where they once were. Thermostats
    ripped out, with the wires twisted together, depending on which ones, completely disables the HVAC, or has it calling 24/7/365.
    Any combination of broken/missing : sink, toilet, stove, fridge. You could release any zoo animal inside a place, and have less damage...
    Yep. I’ve been in my fair share of nigger nests too. I turned onto a nigger street recently and could immediately smell the niggers inside my truck. That’s not just me being negative toward niggers. It is the truth. The odor hit me in the face immediately.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post