Close

Likes Likes:  17
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

“Masta Killer” dindu released from prison after being rehabilitated- then leads a virtuous and exemplary life

Well, no, not exactly.
    'I just want to get out of here': In 911 call, woman says she was kidnapped from Crabtree Valley Mall

WRAL News received emotional 911 calls made from a woman who said she was kidnapped in her own car Wednesday from Crabtree Valley Mall. The Raleigh Police Department arrested Christopher Joyner, 41, who is accused of threatening the woman with a gun and holding her in "involuntary servitude," according to court documents from a magistrate's order. In new 911 calls released Monday, the woman can be heard telling the operator, "I was abducted, I was kidnapped at the Raleigh mall and he brought me out here ... he said he was going to kill me and he tried to rape me." The woman said she did not know her kidnapper, who she said asked her to get inside the trunk of her own car.
    It's always wonderful to see a rare instance when a N.U. Scholarship helps a dindu turn his life around.

"He took my jewelry, my watch, my pocketbook, he took everything ... I just want to get out of here, I am scared he is still going to kill me," she can be heard saying to the dispatcher. "He told me to lay in the car for an hour and he wouldn’t kill me I don’t even know what time it is, but I laid there a long, long time."

Court documents revealed that the woman was sexually assaulted and had marks on her neck from being strangled, stating the "defendant placed his hands around the victim's neck and choked her to keep her quiet after she started screaming."
    The bruvva man was only putting his hands around her neck as a token of affection.

Rayshish whiteys charged him with the following anyway;

First-degree kidnapping
    Attempted first-degree forcible rape
    Assault by strangulation
    Robbery with a dangerous weapon
    Larceny of motor vehicle

According to the North Carolina Department of Adult Correction, Joyner, who has nicknames such as “Masta Killer” and “Vicious,” has been in and out of prison and was most recently released in 2022 on an armed robbery charge.
    https://www.wral.com/20999767/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Marse Igor, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    First-degree kidnapping
    Assault by strangulation
    Larceny of motor vehicle
    Looks like a nigger Christmas list !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

4. Likes Whitey Ford, Marse Igor, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I surprised the nigger waited till 41 to rack up that list of nigger accomplishments. He must be retarded. Most niggers have that shit done by the age of 13. Well at least he will be catch and released again so no harm, the nigger can get right back to trying to catch up to the younger bucks.

6. Likes Whitey Ford, CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    I surprised the nigger waited till 41 to rack up that list of nigger accomplishments. He must be retarded. Most niggers have that shit done by the age of 13. Well at least he will be catch and released again so no harm, the nigger can get right back to trying to catch up to the younger bucks.
    Oh, rest assured, this was just this one incident. Kinda weak if you ask me. I’ve seen niggers do way more damage than this within a 24 hour stint. I bet this nigger has been in NU most of its useless life.

8. Likes Whitey Ford, CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    First-degree kidnapping
    Assault by strangulation
    Larceny of motor vehicle
    I'ze dun did it yo!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	206459025-portrait-of-a-happy-young-african-american-man-in-graduation-gown.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	23098
    Dass a grajumate PhD muhfuggin duhgree in Advanced Niggetry. His Its practical thesis regarding the bludgeoning of elderly Humans as a form of reparitions was truly outstanding.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure Robin Steinberg must have been so happy to hear about this poor POC being released from NU, where he was sad.

“Poverty is not a crime”.

This is true Robin, but is

first-degree kidnapping
    Assault by strangulation
    Larceny of motor vehicle
    a crime? Oh, not if it's a nigger who has been rehabilitated? Okay. Carry on with your Bail Project.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	robin steinberg - Google Search.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	158.5 KB 
ID:	23099
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes CoonsЯus, Niggers are Useless liked this post