Close

Likes Likes:  39
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

“The Blind Side” nigger needs mo gibs

https://nypost.com/2023/08/15/everyt...he-blind-side/

This is the nigger from “The Blind Side”, the feel good, nigger loving movie from around 15 years ago. He says the people that took him in when his own shitstain nigger fambly abandoned his tar black ass bes keepsin all da royalties from his life story. Never mind the fact that story would never exist without these people. I do hope he gets a shitload of money he can squander away like he has likely done with his niggerball munnies. That way, maybe these liberals and nigger lovers will think twice before taking these monkeys under their wing. What did we learn, Tuohy family?

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never watched that movie, nigger loving feel good Hollywood tripe. I hope the family learns its lesson, that niggers are never grateful. What'd you expect from a low IQ sub-simian savage?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I never watched that movie, nigger loving feel good Hollywood tripe. I hope the family learns its lesson, that niggers are never grateful. What'd you expect from a low IQ sub-simian savage?
    It reminded me of colin krapernick. White family takes in poor nigger child abandoned by its drug addict, felonious nigger parents. Has great success in niggerball, then shits all over them and becomes the face of niggardry everywhere. When’s the last time you saw some magic niggers take in a homeless white kid?

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    So they took in a 300 pound mutant nigger and tried to raise it as a human? What could possibly go wrong? I think Jane Goodall had more success with gorillas.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    So they took in a 300 pound mutant nigger and tried to raise it as a human? What could possibly go wrong? I think Jane Goodall had more success with gorillas.
    I'd rather live with a gorilla! These fools risked their lives, and even worse, the lives of their young human children to take in this giant half-witted nigger. This is the thanks they get.

Never, EVER help niggers. They won't be grateful and they WILL turn on you.

Do we need any more proof that they aren't the same species? Anyone with eyes can see that there is something very wrong with this picture.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blindside movie - Google Search.png 
Views:	64 
Size:	328.0 KB 
ID:	23093
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    When’s the last time you saw some magic niggers take in a homeless white kid?
    It happens, with predictable results : Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Worst Ooks niggers.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	23094
    Social services niggers, and their white enablers, hand off white children to apes, so they can get gibs muhs that are
    supposed to go towards taking care of the foster child. This despite thousands of respectable white families who would love
    to adopt them, no gibs required. This poor girl was beaten to death by this buffarilla, and her buck. Sickening....

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post

Social services niggers, and their white enablers, hand off white children to apes, so they can get gibs muhs that are
    supposed to go towards taking care of the foster child. This despite thousands of respectable white families who would love
    to adopt them, no gibs required. This poor girl was beaten to death by this buffarilla, and her buck. Sickening....
    I well remember that. Can't recall the last time I felt such a sick rage. May as well just have thrown the little girl to the alligators. No human families wanted that little sweetheart? Whoever decided to give her to barbaric niggers should be beaten to death as well, by the niggers they so admire.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Yup, I remember this. These weren’t magic niggers. These were your run of the mill, waste of space niggers that anyone in their right mind would not give a white child to. I don’t really believe in magic niggers either. They all chimpout eventually and every one of the black bastards hate white people.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I well remember that. Can't recall the last time I felt such a sick rage. May as well just have thrown the little girl to the alligators. No human families wanted that little sweetheart? Whoever decided to give her to barbaric niggers should be beaten to death as well, by the niggers they so admire.
    The social workers are parasites themselves, a bunch of niggers, spiggers and self-hating woketurd whites. About 30 years ago,
    they got a well deserved tune-up in Watkins Glen, NY, from an enraged bachelor. He had returned to NY State, after a 20 year absence,
    and found his paycheck being garnished by the DSS. Unbeknownst to him, some woman had listed him as the father of her child, then
    sucked welfare dry for 18 years. He said prove it, but they didn't have to. He wiped out the 4 hags that worked there, then committed
    suicide. No paternity test results were ever revealed, which means he was NOT the father. We would have heard about it if he was....

12. Likes IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok now on top of getting away no doubt with muh diking the mother and daughter for years this fat slug now wants royalty money? I hope the women in the family say enough is enough and do a tell all about all it's nigger shines that they covered up. There is no way you will get me to believe that a nigger living with two white women did not do nigger things.
    I never watched the movie either anything that celebrates niggers and pretends that they are human is not for me. So almost everything now a days. I get my news here. lol

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, Ignatow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I remember this as well. I still am disgusted that social services thought it would be ok to put a white girl with any nigger buck period. Of course weren't the social workers also niggers? I seem to remember that part also.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Adopting a nigger is trendy. Look at Spielberg and his fleet of coons. Lots of celebs wish to suck up to their powerful masters. Top end producers like Spielberg have the power to cancel you and destroy your career with one phone call. It's been done. So it's easier to sing off the same sheet to keep those dollars rolling in. I guess I'd adopt a coon for the right price...let's face it, everyman has one.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Adopting a nigger is trendy. Look at Spielberg and his fleet of coons. Lots of celebs wish to suck up to their powerful masters. Top end producers like Spielberg have the power to cancel you and destroy your career with one phone call. It's been done. So it's easier to sing off the same sheet to keep those dollars rolling in. I guess I'd adopt a coon for the right price...let's face it, everyman has one.
    Like a Tesla, a pet monkey is a fashionable accessory for smug wealthy elites.
    Karma would be they get killed by their pets, who then get burned alive in the wrecked Tesla....

19. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like a Tesla, a pet monkey is a fashionable accessory for smug wealthy elites.
    Karma would be they get killed by their pets, who then get burned alive in the wrecked Tesla....
    spot on Raymundo !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

21. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did somebody say "moe gibbs"?

23. Likes CoonsЯus, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    Did somebody say "moe gibbs"?
    Bam!

25. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No such thing as grateful nigger... they flap their boot lips and thank Jeebus, which means about as much as the stank bref coming out of their babble box.