Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

#IrelandIsFull- Irish citizens burn down Ballybrack building earmarked to house future rapefugees

Gardaí investigating suspected arson attack at Ballybrack property
    Ridge Hall was scene of anti-immigrant protests last month after reportedly being earmarked for refugee accommodation

Gardaí are investigating a suspected arson attack on a house in south Dublin which anti-immigrant protesters believe is being earmarked for refugees.

The vacant building, Ridge Hall, is on Shanganagh Road in Ballybrack. It was previously targeted last month by vandals who smashed its windows.

Dublin Fire Brigade was alerted to the fire at 8.23pm on Monday. Three fire brigade units attended and the blaze was extinguished at 10pm.

A Garda spokesman said: “Gardaí are investigating a suspected criminal damage by fire incident that occurred shortly before 8.20pm on Monday 14th August 2023 at a vacant building on the Shanganagh Road in Ballybrack, County Dublin.
    A rock was thrown through the window of the former home of independent councillor Hugh Lewis in Ballybrack recently along with a note that he said warned him to “stop supporting refugees”. Mr Lewis no longer living in the property and his 78-year-old father sustained injuries as a result of the incident.
    https://www.irishtimes.com/crime-law...rack-property/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ireland has been invaded by a mud flood and parts of it are no longer recognizable as Irish communities. They should have cleaned their own fucking toilets. It's ironic really, that Irish immigration over the last 200 years has been problematic for many countries globally. The table has turned and they are now at the receiving end of an influx of unwanted. I grew up with loads of Irish families with Irish born parents. I always remember my good friend's mom telling me " we don't wash clean, but we wash white. " I didn't see what the problem was, as they were the nicest and kindest people I ever remember. No house visit went without asking if you wanted to eat or stay for dinner. None of them had much, but they all worked hard and had good values. All of this is being diluted in Ireland now as in many countries, especially in Europe. The mud people are out for revenge and looks like they're going to get it unless more and more people stand up to their unwanted guests.

The Dublin fire brigade....reminds me of the old joke,

The Dublin fire brigade get a brand new fire engine. Paddy says, " so what are we going to do with the old one ? It's served us well over the years."

Murphy says, " well couldn't we just keep it for the false alarms ? "
    Last edited by CoonsЯus; 08-15-2023 at 03:05 PM.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm surprised this invasion of niggers and muzzies is being tolerated. The Irish have long been known for their feistiness and how quickly they can "get their Irish up". My father certainly could.

I've been wondering why no social justice warriors or Libtards have been squawking about the abominable treatment of Irish immigrants in previous centuries, right up until the last one. Everyone else is getting on that bandwagon. Do we not deserve reparashuns? I could use a few dollars. Oh, right. White people can't have suffered ever, so are deserving of nothing.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I'm surprised this invasion of niggers and muzzies is being tolerated. The Irish have long been known for their feistiness and how quickly they can "get their Irish up". My father certainly could.

I've been wondering why no social justice warriors or Libtards have been squawking about the abominable treatment of Irish immigrants in previous centuries, right up until the last one. Everyone else is getting on that bandwagon. Do we not deserve reparashuns? I could use a few dollars. Oh, right. White people can't have suffered ever, so are deserving of nothing.
    All European poor peoples have been used and treated like vermin since immigration started anywhere. The English poor were also subjects of their evil feudal masters too. Nobody dares to talk about this as this is not worthy of any value. The Irish have sold their nation to a temporary increase in living standards and financial gain. Once the mud starts to breed and develop, their indigenous children and grandchildren will become slaves to them. They will pick apart the nation brick by brick and if nobody stops them, who can blame them ?
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post