If you want proof that "Left"and "Right" are basically the same thing (I am talking about the political parties and institutions, of course) just with different faces:
Apparently, a song named "All Those Rich Men North of Richmond" went straight to #1 on NiggerTunes. (Which is astounding to me, given how outrageously stupid almost every Apple user I've met in the last 15 years has been.)
The surprising thing, though: Lame Stream Media instantly is on alert, even over here! I head about this song published yesterday in a Swiss newspaper! Supposedly it's the "new hymn of the right" (ridiculous, given the lyrics), and "appealing to right wing influencers" .

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...ng-1234805701/

A look at the lyrics, however, may suggest another reason why “Rich Men North of Richmond” is appealing to right-wing influencers. Anthony rails against high taxes and the value of the dollar, but also wades into some Reagan-era talking points about welfare.
“Lord, we got folks in the street, ain’t got nothing to eat/And the obese milking welfare,” he sings. “Well God, if you’re 5 foot 3 and you’re 300 pounds/Taxes ought not to pay for your bags of fudge rounds.”