Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"She lucky I didn't kill her ass"- Dontae gets shooty w/ pregnant (burner?) ho killing her gestating hellspawn

Florida nigger accused of shooting pregnant genetic slopbucket, killing unborn demonspawn

Authorities in Florida said a nigger shot a cumdumpster who was seven months pregnant, killing her unborn mistake.

The Boynton Beach Police Department said 34-year-old Dontae Maddox was arrested at The Inn at Boynton Beach last week.

The hotel manager, Steven Jairam, told police the suspect came into the lobby, put down his weapon, took his clothes off, and waited for officers to show up, which surveillance video showed to be true, the affidavit said.
    Ahhh beea gettin' nekkid. LOLWUT?

While officers detained the suspect, he said he should have killed himself instead and added, "I didn't want to kill her; I just gave her what she deserved."

Maddox and the pregnant woman's relationship to each other is unknown -- it's also redacted in documents. Maddox's arrest report notes his marital status is single.

Officers arrived at the hotel off Boynton Beach Boulevard before 8 a.m. last Thursday. Dispatch told the officers a woman was suffering from gunshot wounds, and the suspect was in the lobby.
    They "redacted" the name of the "victim." Modern media will do anything to protect their sacrosanct sub-saharan wildlife.

While Maddox was in custody, he admitted to shooting the woman with a 9mm FN handgun, which was recovered by police. He told officers he and the woman had been arguing the past week.

Maddox allegedly waited for her to come out of the fourth-floor hotel room and shot her in her back, shoulder and thigh.

"She lucky I didn't kill her a**," Maddox is reported to have said in the back of a patrol car.
    An FN 9mm? Fabrique Nationale Herstal is a strange brand for a nigger to be carrying. Prolly stole it from a whitey, no doubt.

Maddox told the witness, "I didn’t want to kill her; I just wanted to show her what's up," the affidavit said. The same witness began helping the woman with her gunshot wounds.

During an interview with the suspect, he gave a full confession, records said. In his confession, he said he waited for the woman to leave the room and shot her twice.

The woman ran down a couple flights of stairs, where Maddox allegedly shot her again.
    https://13wham.com/news/nation-world...-degree-murder
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stupid nigger failure cannot even do a murder sucide right! It should’ve shot the mud sharking ho in the haid and then shot itself. Would’ve done the taxpayers a solid. But instead, it costs us more money.Hospitals and NU scholarship

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post