Close

Likes Likes:  23
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Tranny buck "teen" attacks tourists on NY subway

I originally wasn't going to blame the victims here. I was just going to wonder why they went to NY, or perhaps they just didn't know how bad crime is there.

But after calling the attacker and the other two niggeresses "young girls," and acting like there's any excuse? I have a giant-sized, empty bag of fucks for them.

Young, a retired doctor, told the outlet that her attacker and two other teen girls began pointing and laughing at her family from across the subway train. Young said that her attempt to laugh with them to stifle their jeering escalated the harassment to insults and threats — and, ultimately, violent assaults.

"The girl in the white T-shirt... she started grabbing my hair. We were grabbing at each other," Young told PIX 11. "I buried my face to block at my daughters, saw them pin me to the ground, and that's why I have all the bruises."

Young's glasses were knocked off her face and smashed, according to the New York Post, and her arm was badly bruised after it got caught between two handrails during the struggle.
    "These are very young girls," the Nevada woman told NBC News. "Somebody or something or some circumstance has made a big impression on them — whether it's historical pressure, societal pressure, social pressure."

"It just seems like it's a more underlying issue that we, as a society and as a community, need to hold everybody accountable, not just law enforcement."

Young's husband called the girls "uneducated" in NBC's clip, and added that the couple "certainly isn't trying to even the score against Black people."
    However, he said, "the girls need to understand that there's accountability."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/teen-arre...amily-tourists

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Subway-Assault-Photo-1.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	23062
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somebody or something made a big impression on them, nope just niggers being niggers.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's more of that nigger-on-Asian pattern of violence that we keep hearing more and more of. We should make a stickied thread about nigger-on-Asian violence, those niggers just can't leave those Asian people alone.

A teenager was arrested Tuesday on assault charges after allegedly verbally harassing an Asian family on the subway and then assaulting another passenger.

They were considering 'hate crime' charges against the dindu, but the dindu is so important and whatnot, they didn't.

The teen was charged with two counts of assault Tuesday, and although police were reportedly considering hate crime charges, she wasn’t charged with any; both Ms Young and Ms Lin told the Post that they do not think the girl harassed them because of their race.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

4. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

6. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers wonder why they are hated, but refuse to accept any responsibility for their violence, ooking behavior, and overall criminality. As long as niggers are given a free pass, it'll only get worse. If it were up to me, niggers would be tied up and made to work hard labor like slaves. It's all that they deserve.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nobody cares about Nigger on Asian violence because there's no money in it.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Imagine if you intervened on behalf of these Asian idiots. You'd get arrested, then thrown under the bus by these wokies.
    I stood up for people, back when I rode the rails in NYC. But even then, I kept it minimal, by standing in the middle of the
    assault, so the nibbers couldn't get at their easy target. Tempted as I was, escalating it inside the train needlessly scares those
    trapped onboard. All it took back then was a couple of construction guys standing up, as shooty niggers were uncommon. These
    wild ratchet wolf packs are also a fairly recent phenomenon. Here's a favorite video, known as the Slap-heard-round-the-world.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's another group of nasty welfare porkers, known as the "Green Goblin Gang", beating up and robbing subway passengers.
    I doubt I could resist showing them who's boss, under these circumstances. My post arrest press conference would be epic !

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post