Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Brilliant Nigerian student proves homosexuality is not possible.

Chibuihem Amalaha, an award winning nigger at the University of Lagos, is claiming that he's "disproved" gay marriage through science — and he used the power of magnets to do so. His "groundbreaking" work is backed by the university.
    Groundbreaking, for sure. The groid is blinding us with science.

Amalaha says his experiments show that the north and south poles of magnets are attracted to each other — but same poles repel each other. Astoundingly, this "means that man cannot attract another man because they are the same, and a woman should not attract a woman because they are the same. That is how I used physics to prove gay marriage wrong."
    Amalaha's next step? To get published in an international journal. Uh, yeah. Thankfully this is where the story ends.
    That's one smart jungle bunny.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scienceNigger Search.png 
Views:	32 
Size:	185.7 KB 
ID:	23061

https://gizmodo.com/nigerian-grad-st...rri-1326215449
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It beez a rocket scientist!

3. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's that got to do with the price of tea in China?

This supposed intelligent nigger, who'll present it's findings like a monkey scholar and sheeit, misses by the fallacy of false equivalency. Magnets are inanimate objects and useful to humanity; the deviants, not useful at all. So it's unfair to compare sickos to magnets.

I generally don't have a problem with homosexuals, like I don't care what they do. But they are a leading and active proponent of trying to destroy our sacred institutions and values, so now, I consider them enemies. They push for miscegenation, and unspeakable dirty acts more fit for animals than humans. If they just live and let live, fine, but we know they're aiming for our jugular.

Back to our Niggerian. How astute you even understood magnets, boy. But leave the thinking to us. Go climb your banana tree now, nigger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MonkeyBusiness_Chimp.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	516.5 KB 
ID:	23068

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post