Close

Likes Likes:  107
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Yabbut... gorillas don't have massive, hanging, blubber-filled guts, inflated to gargantuan proportions by a diet of junk food provided by taxpayers. I think the bloated buck must use a broomstick to lift the sow's huge FUPA apron out of the way.

I just made myself queasy. Niggers have turned me into a vulgarian!
    Is that big mike up on barry? Or rather I thought Okra was in Hawaii.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I just now saw this thread and I almost spit ice cubes out my nose I was laughing so hard.
    The nigger bitch "doctor" must have been from a rival tribe and yanked Little Shitolicus' noggin off in a fit of jealousy.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Gorillas have more dignity than niggers. They can support their offspring. Niggers abandon every ho they muh-dikk. The nigger beast is so reprehensible. And the great tragedy is, our own species feed these parasites that they become fatter and more useless.

As for magic negress Dr. St. Julian or whatever human name it's using, please practice your unique way of animal husbandry methods. Teach other magics. Finally, a nigger that did something of note to rid the world of her kind.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

5. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    How did some buck even get its muh dikk into that massive beast?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    How did some buck even get its muh dikk into that massive beast?
    Yes, I pondered that upthread and decided the porcine buck used a FUPA stick.

For anyone concerned about the massive sow losing her welfare ticket - don't worry. She'll shit out a dozen more before she's done, that is if she lives long enough. Beetus and morbid obesity at 20 doesn't make for long life. We hope.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    I just now saw this thread and I almost spit ice cubes out my nose I was laughing so hard.
    The nigger bitch "doctor" must have been from a rival tribe and yanked Little Shitolicus' noggin off in a fit of jealousy.
    Don't we love cracking ourselves up, and this thread is filled with hilarity.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Spook View Post
    Knowing where that hospital is, it’s almost a certainty the doctor is a nigger witch doctor. Definitely no loss for society
    Tru Dat!!

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I keep coming back to this because aside from how amusing it is, I just really hardly believe it. Like, WTH, niggers? What did the witch doctor use on the sproglet's melon - a wrench?

She smashed its skull to smithereens and decapitated it? We know how tough niglets are, even tiny larvae so the sow must have been in a towering rage. Plus, was everyone else standing there watching the Niglet Head Pull and saying nothing? If they were all niggers I guess they had they sailfoams out, so not surprising, I guess.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I keep coming back to this because aside from how amusing it is, I just really hardly believe it. Like, WTH, niggers? What did the witch doctor use on the sproglet's melon - a wrench?

She smashed its skull to smithereens and decapitated it? We know how tough niglets are, even tiny larvae so the sow must have been in a towering rage. Plus, was everyone else standing there watching the Niglet Head Pull and saying nothing? If they were all niggers I guess they had they sailfoams out, so not surprising, I guess.
    I was picturing the little sniglet’s head sticking out dat muh poosay just “waaaaah waaaaah” and the nigger doctor had enough of that noise. Like an old batman comic, Bam, swoosh, smack, the niglet wailed no more.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Georgia mother who alleges baby was decapitated during delivery files lawsuit

Move over Planned Parenthood, there's a new crime fighter in town!

They denied her a c-section because ultrasound revealed the unborn demon sproglet had a gun in the womb. They were afraid of being robbed.

Ichabod Coon!
    They should've did a Weekend At Bernie's kind of thing with it. Sewed the head back on and sent it home with the welfare ticket seekers. It would've been a whole week before they realized anything was wrong.

https://apnews.com/article/decapitat...29ad9000a77519
    Nigger guillotine!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remembered we all had a great laugh about this. It gets even better with another nigger witch doctor.

In a second lawsuit, a second doctor, Dr. Jackson Gates, is accused of posting the graphic autopsy pictures of the child on social media. He was allegedly paid $2,500 to perform the autopsy and then posted images and videos of the baby's organs on Instagram.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/georgia-i...ruled-homicide
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    I remembered we all had a great laugh about this. It gets even better with another nigger witch doctor.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/georgia-i...ruled-homicide

Nigger witch doctor was just trying to get the highest bid for dem parts your honor. Sheeeeet he dindu nuffins.

19. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12