Close

Likes Likes:  107
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Treveon's mammoth she-rilla gets their uborn sproglet caught in her niglet launcher- Dr. decapitates it

Georgia mother who alleges baby was decapitated during delivery files lawsuit

A doctor used too much force and decapitated a Georgia woman’s baby during delivery, according to a lawsuit attorneys said was filed Wednesday.
    According to the lawsuit, Ross went into labor on July 9, and her doctor, “attempted to deliver the baby vaginally using different methods including applying traction to the baby’s head.”

During the attempted delivery, “the baby did not properly descend due to shoulder dystocia,” a condition when a baby’s shoulders become stuck in the vaginal canal, the lawsuit says.
    Move over Planned Parenthood, there's a new crime fighter in town!

Roughly three hours passed before St. Julian took Ross, 20, for a cesarean section, according to the suit. By then, a fetal monitor had stopped registering a heartbeat.

The cesarean section removed the baby’s legs and body, but the head was delivered vaginally, according to Edmond.

The couple asked for a C-section earlier, when the baby still could have survived, but were denied, Edmond said.
    They denied her a c-section because ultrasound revealed the unborn demon sproglet had a gun in the womb. They were afraid of being robbed.

Ross and Taylor, 21, did not speak at Wednesday’s news conference. Their attorneys also accused Southern Regional staff of trying to cover up the decapitation by discouraging the couple from getting an autopsy, encouraging them to have their son cremated and wrapping and propping his body to make it appear the head was still attached.
    Ichabod Coon!
    They should've did a Weekend At Bernie's kind of thing with it. Sewed the head back on and sent it home with the welfare ticket seekers. It would've been a whole week before they realized anything was wrong.

https://apnews.com/article/decapitat...29ad9000a77519
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This fat POS must be terribly disappointed at missing all those Gibs..... You can bet Ben Crump is picking up on this one... Dem Whitey doctahs gotz plenty money...

Ghetto lottery... Another thieving sow
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Knowing where that hospital is, it’s almost a certainty the doctor is a nigger witch doctor. Definitely no loss for society

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was a she boon 'doctor' that went all Marie Antoinette on the niglet.

Atlanta area doctor, hospital sued after baby allegedly decapitated during birth

"When the womb was opened, the feet came out, the body came out, and there was no head," said Dr. Roderick Edmond, one of the couple's lawyers. "Dr. St. Julian came in, and she, in the process of trying to deliver the baby, pulled on the baby's head and neck so hard, and manipulated them so hard, that the bones of the baby's skull, face, and neck were broken."

The couple is now suing Dr. Tracey St. Julian, along with the hospital and several nurses involved in the delivery. They are being accused of gross negligence and covering up what happened.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saved the taxpayers a bundle. Well played!

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are always bitching about how white doctors don't treat them properly, ignore their concerns, etc. I agree that niggers should only be treated by nigger doctors.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    It was a she boon 'doctor' that went all Marie Antoinette on the niglet.

Atlanta area doctor, hospital sued after baby allegedly decapitated during birth

"Dr. St. Julian came in, and she, in the process of trying to deliver the baby, pulled on the baby's head and neck so hard, and manipulated them so hard, that the bones of the baby's skull, face, and neck were broken."
    I'm getting a visual of this and cracking up so hard I might hurt myself.

"Dr" St. Julian: "Get out heah, you li'l muhfuggah, or I gon' rip yo' muhfuggin haid off! Oh..."

When you really need a video...

By the way, how on earth did those two massive piles of blubber niggroes manage to get in position to make a niglet? On second thought, I don't want to know. Gross.
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 08-15-2023 at 06:23 PM.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Georgia mother who alleges baby was decapitated during delivery files lawsuit
    We've only been sued once, for using too much force, at Froggy Dolph's Family Planning Center. Our new electro-magnetic catapult wasn't
    dialed in yet, and we launched a shitling a mile past the landfill we were aiming for. It went through some shyster's roof, and landed in his
    cornflakes. At least the head was still attached. I would take one look at this bowling ball-shaped buffy, and tell her not to eat two buckets
    of Popeye's chiggun, before she "gibs birf"...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Doc Cizzums Yanks Another One.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	124.8 KB 
ID:	23091

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    Saved the taxpayers a bundle. Well played!
    Could have been a two-fer. We're still feeding the mammy sow....

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Ryan2.0 liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is why you don't allow niggers to be doctors. You can be sure all niggers are incompetent. Glad it happened to niggers by niggers.

I sound like a broken record, but they are such a foul, ugly, savage species unfit to live in modern human society.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just saw an article recently about da ebil whote debil doctas that don’t be treatsin dem niggas right. Well, how ya like em now niggers?! Hahahahahaha

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Ryan2.0 liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    AND her blubbery buck.

Imagine the scene when the witch doctor did a C-section on that beached whale and just pulled out the sproglet's headless carcass? That's some baaaad juju there!

Oh, god. Here I go again.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    AND her blubbery buck.

Imagine the scene when the witch doctor did a C-section on that beached whale and just pulled out the sproglet's headless carcass? That's some baaaad juju there!
    Here's the guy who taught her everything she knows :

They seem to have built an Atlanta version of MLK/Drew hospital, a.k.a. "Killer Kang". I think that would-be mammy sow
    has an aptitude for working as a tennis ball launcher. When her "caliber" increases, she can work as a pitching machine
    for pro baseball and softball leagues. Every ball would certainly be "foul"....

Name:	Typical Sow.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	7.9 KB 
ID:	23092

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow , Ryan2.0 liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every ball would certainly be "foul"....

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's the guy who taught her everything she knows :

They seem to have built an Atlanta version of MLK/Drew hospital, a.k.a. "Killer Kang". I think that would-be mammy sow
    has an aptitude for working as a tennis ball launcher. When her "caliber" increases, she can work as a pitching machine
    for pro baseball and softball leagues. Every ball would certainly be "foul"....

Name:	Typical Sow.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	7.9 KB 
ID:	23092
    And just when you're thinking all these niggery hijinks were enough, it seems the sprog's busted-up head was stuck in the sow's nasty niglet launcher and was delivered from there.

Mammy: "Wut it beeze, doctuh? A buck or wench?"

Doctor: "It's a... head??"

St. Julian was not an employee of the hospital
    Maybe she's on a niglet-destroying mission. Let her carry on with her work, if that's the case.

No schlock horror story writer could come up with this shit.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amen to that! So its just a partial victory, but I'll take it. Hopefully the sow gets made good by its buck or something in the near future.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Ryan2.0 liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    Amen to that! So its just a partial victory, but I'll take it. Hopefully the sow gets made good by its buck or something in the near future.
    This porker has the "beetus", and it's pregnancy was a "high risk" - for the taxpayers.
    That babuh was gonna be extra stupid, and double ugly....

22. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford, Ryan2.0 liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

By the way, how on earth did those two massive piles of blubber niggroes manage to get in position to make a niglet? On second thought, I don't want to know. Gross.

24. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Ryan2.0 liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yabbut... gorillas don't have massive, hanging, blubber-filled guts, inflated to gargantuan proportions by a diet of junk food provided by taxpayers. I think the bloated buck must use a broomstick to lift the sow's huge FUPA apron out of the way.

I just made myself queasy. Niggers have turned me into a vulgarian!

26. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford, Ryan2.0 liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    We've only been sued once, for using too much force, at Froggy Dolph's Family Planning Center. Our new electro-magnetic catapult wasn't
    dialed in yet, and we launched a shitling a mile past the landfill we were aiming for. It went through some shyster's roof, and landed in his
    cornflakes. At least the head was still attached. I would take one look at this bowling ball-shaped buffy, and tell her not to eat two buckets
    of Popeye's chiggun, before she "gibs birf"...

Name:	Doc Cizzums Yanks Another One.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	124.8 KB 
ID:	23091
    OMG I can't stop laughing. Launched a shit missile a mile off from the landfill and thru a shyster's roof into his cornflakes. Oh man that is funny. Thank you for that awesome laugh.

Also, That doctor should get a patent on that delivery method. Then niggers could actually claim they came up with something good.

28. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Ryan2.0 liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast