Close

Likes Likes:  9
Reply to Thread
    Bull Whip
    Chimpout Guest

Alabama boat nigger fight

You guys seen this one yet? In AL, at a public boating dock, ......I listened to the nigger sheriff babble, as in perfect nigger fashion; this nigger was saying they're gonna charge everyone; just the white people, of federal crimes, state and local crimes...in other words they're gonna throw everything they can at the white people envolved.....sound familiar?

When I was watching the video; the very first thing I remembered was I used to see scenes like that 3 our 4 times a week at the almost all nigger high-school I was forced to attend. 10 niggers would en circle a human then Brat the shit out of them...TYPICAL nigger practice.....

Niggers are Scum

https://www.fox4news.com/news/brawl-...aught-on-video

2. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea all the niggers are celebrating it as some kinda nigger unity. One of the nigger bucks hit a white woman over the head with a chair. Now they are buying up all the chairs and selling purses shaped like chairs. They’re saying their ancestors are resting in peace for some reason because a buck beat a white woman with a chair. If you thought niggers couldn’t be more stupid and depraved, think again. To top it all off, they’re claiming some nigger invented the folding chair, which is completely false. The chair was invented before the nigger was even alive. Nigger stupidity is truly impressive.

4. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    As usual, niggers causing problems with innocent white folk. Fuck you, niggers....

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Yea all the niggers are celebrating it as some kinda nigger unity. One of the nigger bucks hit a white woman over the head with a chair. Now they are buying up all the chairs and selling purses shaped like chairs. They’re saying their ancestors are resting in peace for some reason because a buck beat a white woman with a chair. If you thought niggers couldn’t be more stupid and depraved, think again. To top it all off, they’re claiming some nigger invented the folding chair, which is completely false. The chair was invented before the nigger was even alive. Nigger stupidity is truly impressive.
    Of course, their ancestors are burning in nigger hell....

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Of course, their ancestors are burning in nigger hell....
    Of course TR. Anyone that is not a nigger knows this.

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post