Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Sex offender nigger caught coaching High School girl's bakkabaw team

Sex offender seen with Virginia high school girls' basketball sentenced

CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. -- The convicted sex offender who traveled with and helped the Thomas Dale High School girls' basketball team earlier this year has been sentenced.

Isaac T. Outten, 43, will serve one year and four months in prison for six felonies, including unlawfully entering a school as an offender and failing to register with the state’s sex offender and crimes against minors registry.
    Outten was convicted in 2017 of sexually assaulting three teenage girls at a residential youth treatment center in Philadelphia where he was a staff member.

According to the Philadelphia Inquirer, prosecutors said that Outten "lured the girls to the basement for sex and forced them to take naked photos of themselves with his iPhone."

They said he even told a 15-year-old victim that he would give her money to buy milk and diapers for her baby.

He was registered as a sex offender in Pennsylvania, but that state’s sex offender registry listed him as homeless in Philadelphia.

However, Outten actually lived in Chesterfield County, Virginia.
    https://www.wtvr.com/news/local-news...-august-4-2023
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please.....all niggers should be registered - as A: Retards, and B: Sex offenders....

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Please.....all niggers should be registered - as A: Retards, and B: Sex offenders....
    I am going to have to vote for C. shackled, packed on a large ship, and sent back to Africa.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They said he even told a 15-year-old victim that he would give her money to buy milk and diapers for her baby.
    Hopefully, all the victims are precocious breeder sowlettes. Nice job the school did checking out the nigger they hired.

I guess the honour system was used with the groid. Who would guess he wouldn't register as a sex offender? All niggers are sex offenders! "Yassuh! I finna register!"

will serve one year and four months in prison for six felonies
    Sounds about right. The horny groid will be out in about 5 months, muh dik all ready for more fun!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully it will enjoy the NU experience. Nigger gets to sleep in its own cot and get fed 3 times a day. Gets to hang with the boyz and downlow on tap. Niggers love the NU experience. It's what they do. I'm sure it will be an extended stay guest after shanking DaRio after getting dissed over a menial affray.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

8. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post