Close

Likes Likes:  3
Closed Thread
    KILLFORAKFCBUCKET
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger bashing website questions

Anyone know what happened to Chimpmania? Also what's the deal with the two chimpout sites? Chimpout.org/Chimpout.com.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't wanna be rude friend, as I know that this dilemma frequently arises as a curiosity, but most if not all of the mods and admins, including myself are weary of explaining these anomalies. However, if you joined us here at Chimpout.org, the following will happen:
    1. You will be welcomed with open arms and celebrated as a fellow HUMAN.
    2. You will learn and adhere to the the extremely simple site rules (believe it or not, there are actually people on the planet that can't even follow the SIMPLEST of rules).
    3. You will be able to dig up all the post that will answer ALL of those perplexing questions.

So sign up, fellow human!

3. Likes NiggerHater liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    We simply don't discuss the other websites, and I have no knowledge of them anyway. It's a sort of reverse professional courtesy. We aren't going to badmouth them, and we expect the same in return.

I'm going to close this thread now.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

5. Likes Tar Remover, NiggerHater liked this post