Close

Likes Likes:  18
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Japanese authorities preparing to deport an African national

Full video here. BASED Japanese give not a shit about Dindu Feels.

Japanese authorities preparing to deport an African national. Japan rejects 99.999% of all asylum seekers and migrants each year. They also don't fall for crocodile tears
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always respected Japan for their no-nonsense dealing with outsiders. Japan is #1 on my tourist bucket list right now. I'm itching to see the order, cleanliness, calm and politeness for myself. Until you get there, everything is just a perception. Japan really seems to be one of the last places on earth that isn't overrun by an unwelcome influx. They have more trouble from niggers at US military bases over there than anything else. Nigger soldiers muh-dikking, raping and murdering the local girls that stray from their culture. Look it up, if anything on Google is left by the way ! They like to remove nigger horror stories, unless a white man trips up a nigger of course then it's non-stop 24/7. White people are stupid and pretty much deserve their stupid fate.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Full video here. BASED Japanese give not a shit about Dindu Feels.

Japanese authorities preparing to deport an African national. Japan rejects 99.999% of all asylum seekers and migrants each year. They also don't fall for crocodile tears
    Japanese HATE "kokojin" and koreans HATE "kumdingis!!"

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bet the rest of the world won't condemn this terrible raycism and lack of diversity. That's reserved for predominantly white countries.

The screeching and nigger whine of the groid! They should have gagged it. You'd think they were amputating its hind limbs. "MY LEGS HURT" (maybe it couldn't breeve either) "Just relax, goddam it!" "Oh, are you sad? Crying won't change anything."

The gall of these niggers! And it got a free plane ride back to its hell hole. I was just annoyed watching them carry it. Should have dragged it if it refused to walk.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes CoonsЯus, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t they have electric whips in Japan? I would figure that given their advanced technology they would have one that would jolt the black off a Dindu.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

10. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaggers are the most repulsive of creatures ever to ook. Half Nip half Spook is the ultimate baking disaster.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Don’t they have electric whips in Japan? I would figure that given their advanced technology they would have one that would jolt the black off a Dindu.
    That would have enhanced my viewing pleasure, although I did enjoy it as is. It's amazing how niggers just love squatting their black asses where they are unwanted. Well, they're unwanted everywhere but most countries don't have the nerve to say they don't wild wild jungle bunnies stinking the place up.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    That would have enhanced my viewing pleasure, although I did enjoy it as is. It's amazing how niggers just love squatting their black asses where they are unwanted. Well, they're unwanted everywhere but most countries don't have the nerve to say they don't wild wild jungle bunnies stinking the place up.
    I rmember someone posting a YT vid on here recently of some Japanese guy talking about how much he loves niggers. A bunch of Japanese commenters were agreeing with him. I advised them to go live near a pack of niggers for 10 minutes and report back.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    A good old bull whip was perfect nigger medicine, same as the police nightstick/baton/mag lite was.
    Old tech or new - it's time we returned to tuning up niggers....

16. Likes IseDaDiva, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post