Close

Likes Likes:  21
Reply to Thread
    PragmaticWhite
    Chimpout Guest

Niggers, especially in America, are inherently violent and willfully ignorant.....

Niggers, especially in America, are inherently violent and willfully ignorant heathens. They only comprise 13% of the total population of America yet they are responsible for over 50% of the violent crime committed in America. Why is it so difficult to get people to understand that this fact is absolutely appalling and something must be done about it? Take a look at all the nigger mayors there are in major cities across America now and see how these nigger mayors defund their police forces and hand over their cities to the nigger gangs and criminals. It's like this is being done intentionally to destroy our once beautiful nation. We need to bring back the institution of slavery and place these animals in shackles and cages where they belong.....leave a message if you agree.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I MOSTLY agree. Except for the part of WILLFULLY ignorant. These animals are just plain fuckin' double digit IQ stupid. They have ZERO common sense, ZERO impulse control.... I could go on and on. There's just nothing "willful" about it. It just is.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    All you can do I'm afraid is keep yourselves away from the tar menace. Even if this means you have to wait a few minutes about your personal business for niggers to disperse and shuffle on. It's worth it. Arguing or fighting with a nigger is pointless. Nobody can win. If ever confronted by a nigger in a threatening situation, use the " God bless you " line and see if it gets you out of trouble. Always think smarter than the nigger, if you don't, you're pretty much one of them. You were given intellect Mr Human, so use it.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't fall for the "13% commits over 50% of violent crime" nonsense. They commit over 90% of violent crimes. The "stats" are horseshit.
    First off, many "Blue" cities and states stopped providing the DOJ with the race of offenders. Second, the DOJ loves nigger criminals.
    Third, many, if not the majority of serious crimes, go unsolved - and we all know it was niggers committing them. Fourth, and this shit
    has been going on since the '60s - serious crimes happen, cops show up, but somehow there's no police report, and not a word reported
    by the "press". The cops often don't arrest anyone, but even when they do - there's no report, no coverage, and no pressure to prevent
    similar crimes from taking place. All unsolved crimes, and ones where race is not included, are falsely attributed to the general racial makeup
    of the population, instead of guilty niggers.
    Last edited by Ray Cizzums; 08-05-2023 at 12:30 PM.

6. Likes Tar Remover, CoonsЯus, animal mother liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Don't fall for the "13% commits over 50% of violent crime" nonsense. They commit over 90% of violent crimes. The "stats" are horseshit.
    First off, many "Blue" cities and states stopped providing the DOJ with the race of offenders. Second, the DOJ loves nigger criminals.
    Third, many, if not the majority of serious crimes, go unsolved - and we all know it was niggers committing them. Fourth, and this shit
    has been going on since the '60s - serious crimes happen, cops show up, but somehow there's no police report, and not a word reported
    by the "press". The cops often don't arrest anyone, but even when they do - there's no report, no coverage, and no pressure to reduce
    similar crimes from taking place. All unsolved crimes, and ones where race is not included, are falsely attributed to the general racial makeup
    Niggers are good for business Ray. I'll say it a million times. The nigger feeding trough is huge. Keeps a lot of pools warm.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's actually worse than 50 percent... Major nigger-fuxxxed cities like Chicago, LA, Nig York, Philly...OTHERS... Refuse to report to the FBI on the race of the perp (I'm assuming the FBI is the source of your 50 percent number) These are both major population centers and hot-beds of nigger crime.. What's the real number??? I think you can VERY conservatively say 70 percent of violent crime can be laid at the feet of the nigger beast...

A minor point... I'd argue that 'willfully ignorant' is a bit of a stretch. 'Willfully' implies that they have the capability to learn but don't... After teaching Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics for over 15 years, I'd say they are patently unable to learn - their primitive brain will not allow it...

Finally... Glad to see you post... Open an account and join us!
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    I MOSTLY agree. Except for the part of WILLFULLY ignorant. These animals are just plain fuckin' double digit IQ stupid. They have ZERO common sense, ZERO impulse control.... I could go on and on. There's just nothing "willful" about it. It just is.
    I must agree. Low IQs and total lack of self-control results in mindless violence. How can it not? Niggers are eternal toddlers, ready to bash heads in over the slightest frustration. They can't help it, which is why they should not be living and breeding among humans.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums;245278[B
    ]Don't fall for the "13% commits over 50% of violent crime" nonsense. They commit over 90% of violent crimes. [/B]The "stats" are horseshit.
    by the "press". The cops often don't arrest anyone, but even when they do - there's no report, no coverage, and no pressure to prevent
    I think the 50% refers to all crimes. The 85 or 90% is all violent crimes.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post