Close

Likes Likes:  27
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Chef Glennis prepares special meal for his mudshark with special ingredient fentanyl

Man Called 911 to Say His Wife Wasn't Breathing. Now He's Accused of Poisoning Her with Fentanyl

A California man who claimed he found his wife unresponsive back in January is now facing charges of murder after authorities allege he poisoned her food with fentanyl, according to the Elk Grove Police Department.

Glennis Smith called 911 on the morning of Jan. 12 and said his 49-year-old wife, Jennifer Smith-Floyd, wasn’t breathing and had lost consciousness, the police department said in a statement on Thursday.

“The couple had been married for five years but had been living apart for several months prior to the incident,” the department said, adding: “Fire personnel and officers responded to their residence but where Smith had been predominately living and rendered medical aid; however, Smith-Floyd was pronounced deceased.”
    It gets worse.

As the investigation unraveled, police said “evidence revealed the presence of fentanyl in Smith-Floyd’s system,” alleging that “Smith had intentionally put fentanyl in Smith-Floyd’s food on two occasions without her knowledge.”

The fatal dose occurred on January 12, police allege.
    And worse.

According to CBS News, court records show Smith served prison time for spousal rape committed during an earlier marriage.
    https://people.com/man-called-911-sa...ntanyl-7567573
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The biggest wow here is the nigger gave up its ' shit ' to someone else. At least the wretched burner will be unable to make monkeys 6 feet under. That's the good part.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The shine will make up some excuse - "It wuz a axxa-dent, yo honor", and the prosecutors will go along with it.
    "You got peanut butter in muh fentanyl". "No, you got fentanyl in my peanut butter" !

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    One less burner, one nigger in jail. Good news for me.

What a stupid woman thinking a nigger is husband material. A dog is a million times better as a companion.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I must say, I do enjoy the wide variety of methods niggers use to dispose of their burners: Shooting, stabbing, beating to death, strangulation, throwing off a bridge, burning, decapitation, running over with hoopties, and now a nice romantic dinner seasoned with fentanyl.

“The couple had been married for five years but had been living apart for several months prior to the incident,” the department said, adding: “Fire personnel and officers responded to their residence but where Smith had been predominately living and rendered medical aid; however, Smith-Floyd was pronounced deceased.”
    Should have said "No" to dinner in the nigger nest where your buck was squatting, Jennifer, you ridiculous, purple-haired, coal-burning slut. Niggers will never let their burners go, but will nearly always pull an O.J. on them.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The shine will make up some excuse - "It wuz a axxa-dent, yo honor", and the prosecutors will go along with it.
    "You got peanut butter in muh fentanyl". "No, you got fentanyl in my peanut butter" !
    He'll likely use the usual and recently effective get out of jail free card "She callted meez duh N word yo honor". With nigger loving Democrat/Communist's in power as of January 2020, it seems to work without fail.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Man Called 911 to Say His Wife Wasn't Breathing. Now He's Accused of Poisoning Her with Fentanyl

It gets worse.

And worse.

https://people.com/man-called-911-sa...ntanyl-7567573
    Geez. This is from my neck of the woods.I grew up in the Little Italy section of Sacramento and Elk Grove is only like 8 miles South. Elk Grove was a shit-kickin suburb of Sacramento with absolutely zero Niggers living there back in the day. Just more proof that wherever Niggers go they bring mayhem with them, as if we needed any more proof.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Geez. This is from my neck of the woods.I grew up in the Little Italy section of Sacramento and Elk Grove is only like 8 miles South. Elk Grove was a shit-kickin suburb of Sacramento with absolutely zero Niggers living there back in the day. Just more proof that wherever Niggers go they bring mayhem with them, as if we needed any more proof.
    That "Purpa" hair doo is a nigger magnet, like a container of grape drank....

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    That "Purpa" hair doo is a nigger magnet, like a container of grape drank....

13. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will there be a statue of Ms Floyd?