Close

Likes Likes:  40
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Shunekndrick gets 40 years for breaking out of jail- right before he was due to be released

Mississippi man gets 40 years for escaping shortly before end of 7-year prison term

Pearl, Miss. — A Mississippi man was sentenced Monday to 40 years in state prison for breaking out of a correctional facility and holding three people at gunpoint last year, just months before he was to have completed a seven-year sentence.

Shunekndrick Huffman, 21, pleaded guilty to two counts of kidnapping and a circuit court judge sentenced him to 40 years in state prison, Rankin County District Attorney Bubba Bramlett said Monday.
    Investigators said that Huffman fled and broke into a nearby house, holding the homeowner and two daughters at gunpoint for hours, CBS Jackson, Miss. affiliate WJTV reports. They said Huffman then stole one of the hostages' cars before wrecking it and running toward the nearby Mississippi State Hospital campus.

Huffman was arrested after being found hiding inside a trash can near one of the campus homes, WJTV says.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mississ...r-prison-term/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    3 hots, the cots, the jizz breakfast and the jockey sausage makes a nigger needy.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    holding the homeowner and two daughters at gunpoint for hours
    You can bet the nigger did more than that, but the Lame Stream Media won't report on the horrors that niggers do. If it weren't for the nigger muh dikking the hostages, I'd say the nigger did the right thing. Any excuse to send a nigger back to NU for even longer.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    You can bet the nigger did more than that, but the Lame Stream Media won't report on the horrors that niggers do. If it weren't for the nigger muh dikking the hostages, I'd say the nigger did the right thing. Any excuse to send a nigger back to NU for even longer.
    Poor shunekndrick (nigger name of the week right there) was just trying to go to his ancestral home, the trash can.

Huffman was arrested after being found hiding inside a trash can near one of the campus homes, WJTV says.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    His mammy drank two 40s before she showed up to "gibs birf". Then the delivery room nurses had a good laugh,
    when they wrote down "Shunekndrick" on the birf certificate, as per the mammy's instructions. She then fumbled
    her tar papoose, head-first onto the floor...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    His mammy drank two 40s before she showed up to "gibs birf". Then the delivery room nurses had a good laugh,
    when they wrote down "Shunekndrick" on the birf certificate, as per the mammy's instructions. She then fumbled
    her tar papoose, head-first onto the floor...
    Shunekndrick? How do you pronounce that? There's a vowel missing, like Mister Mxyzptlk.Maybe the gravid sow was a big fan of the comic character? Or was high on crack when she grunted, squatted, and shit out the turdlet?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Shunekndrick? How do you pronounce that? There's a vowel missing, like Mister Mxyzptlk.Maybe the gravid sow was a big fan of the comic character? Or was high on crack when she grunted, squatted, and shit out the turdlet?
    Apefricoon names, and more so the attempts at genuine Apefricoon names, either have a million vowels or hardly anything.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s pronounced nigger. I gave up trying to pronounce these stupid names.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Poor shunekndrick (nigger name of the week right there) was just trying to go to his ancestral home, the trash can.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nigger's idea of hiding is like that of a toddler - "If I can't see you, you can't see me."

Couldn't someone have just put the lid on the trash can, the kind of lid that locks?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    A nigger's idea of hiding is like that of a toddler - "If I can't see you, you can't see me."

Couldn't someone have just put the lid on the trash can, the kind of lid that locks?
    After all these years, I finally realized: Oscar the Grouch was made the wrong color.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    I see the Lame Stream declined to grace us with a photo of this "Mississippi man", maybe thinking we'd never guess it's a nigger even with that silly name.

I'm always bemused seeing something like this - clearly not a member of the human species - being called a "man".

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shunekndrick Huffman - Google Search.png 
Views:	31 
Size:	235.4 KB 
ID:	23069

Name:	Shunekndrick2 Huffman - Google Search.png 
Size:	381.7 KB 
ID:	23070

16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see the Lame Stream declined to grace us with a photo of this "Mississippi man", maybe thinking we'd never guess it's a nigger even with that silly name.

I'm always bemused seeing something like this - clearly not a member of the human species - being called a "man".

Name:	Shunekndrick Huffman - Google Search.png 
Size:	235.4 KB 
ID:	23069

Name:	Shunekndrick2 Huffman - Google Search.png 
Size:	381.7 KB 
ID:	23070
    With wild wool, or without - we'll be paying the freight on this nigger, from cradle to grave....

18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    With wild wool, or without - we'll be paying the freight on this nigger, from cradle to grave....
    That's for sure. We can only hope that some big nigga makes this little buck his bitch, night and day.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post