Close

Likes Likes:  25
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Horses be rayciss

I’m sure the complaints only came from niggers and oil drilling/mudshark whites.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ys-ghosts.html

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know for a fact that my horses are racist. They stomp in the trailer every time they see a nigger! God forbid you see a nigger on the trails, they want to charge it!

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking at those pictures, the first thing that nails home is just how long niggers have been a problem for. Generations of law abiding folk have had to endure the fucking menacing tar ape and all of its woes. Isn't the message clear enough ? Niggers are bad news and their worthless existence is a centuries old problem. Export them all now to the pleasant open spaces of Wakanda. They'd be much happier there without the evil cloaked white man holding them back.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Horses can smell and recognize feral predators.

I posted this a while back: "Don't touch me, nigger!"

https://streamable.com/5zdvba
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes CoonsЯus, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Horses can smell and recognize feral predators.

I posted this a while back: "Don't touch me, nigger!"

https://streamable.com/5zdvba
    That is awesome. So many different Animals know to stay away from Niggers. Dogs naturally, seeing this horse was great. I think it has something to do with color coding; snakes, lizards, spider, fish all types of animals use colors to warn others that they may be dangerous to interact with. I think that's why god made niggers black as a warning for white people to stay away from them. Of course he also made them stink so blind white people could stay away from them also.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. Horses hate niggers as much as we do.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    That is awesome. So many different Animals know to stay away from Niggers. Dogs naturally, seeing this horse was great. I think it has something to do with color coding; snakes, lizards, spider, fish all types of animals use colors to warn others that they may be dangerous to interact with. I think that's why god made niggers black as a warning for white people to stay away from them. Of course he also made them stink so blind white people could stay away from them also.
    I used to know a stray cat in my old neighborhood that would always come up to me and my family, and start purring and letting us pet her (sometimes even accepting food and water), but if she saw a nigger, she would immediately start hissing, and if that didn't work, she would run away. Probably learned the hard way that around blacks, you can never relax.

I should have adopted her. It's hard to find a friend that hates niggers in real life.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Yes. Horses hate niggers as much as we do.
    Everything hates niggers. I take that back. Syphilis loves niggers.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Dumb

So I didn’t see it until it was spelled out to me…I think all those ppl crying racist are the racists or why did they see racism?