Close

Likes Likes:  28
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Ahhhz gunna "punch the baby out of her stomach"- PoniaX shoots up hospital to get at (burner?) nurse exgf

Suspect in Legacy hospital shooting reportedly made recent threats against staff

PORTLAND, Ore. — The suspect in the fatal shooting of Legacy Good Samaritan security officer Bobby Smallwood, who fled and was shot and killed by police later in the day, has been identified as PoniaX Kane Calles, formerly known as Reginald Kane Jackson. Gresham police confirmed his identity Monday afternoon.

Calles had threatened staff at the hospital in recent days, according to The Oregonian. The paper was the first to report his identity and also reported that the 33-year-old Portland resident changed his name in 2019, and that he has a lengthy criminal history, mostly under the prior name.

He came to Oregon from California in 2012, the Oregonian reported, and his arrest history there includes a history of mental illness.
    According to court documents obtained by KGW, 31-year-old Ashley Heil had been in a relationship with Calles since 2012. She filed a restraining order against him on April 21 this year. In June, the order was dismissed after she failed to appear in court. She did not have an active restraining order against Calles when he opened fire in the Legacy maternity ward on Saturday.
    The documents show that Heil suffered from domestic violence at Calles' hands. In filing for the April restraining order, she said that Calles threatened to "punch the baby out of her stomach." On another occasion, she said, he put her in a chokehold and grabbed her arm, leaving a bruise.

Child welfare services also got involved with the couple's children after allegations that Calles physically abused their 8-year-old daughter. Heil filed for temporary custody of their children.
    https://www.kgw.com/article/news/cri...ef=exit-recirc
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes MightyWhite, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only hospitals niggers should be allowed to enter are ones with Locked Bars at the City or County Jails.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    PoniaX shoots up hospital to get at (burner?)
    Cant' be 100% sure, but with a name like Ashley Heil, I'd bet a fair sum she's a burner, one who wanted to rut and drop mutant sprogs with a violent, crazy criminigger. She got up a "GoGimme" PDQ after losing "The father of my children". Wow, didn't PoniaX have life insurance?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ashley Nicole.png 
Views:	38 
Size:	476.6 KB 
ID:	23003

https://www.gofundme.com/f/us-make-i...is-tragic-time
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Cant' be 100% sure, but with a name like Ashley Heil, I'd bet a fair sum she's a burner, one who wanted to rut and drop mutant sprogs with a violent, crazy criminigger. She got up a "GoGimme" PDQ after losing "The father of my children". Wow, didn't PoniaX have life insurance?

The funny thing is, when I was a recent college graduate, I worked as a life insurance agent. Most of my "clients" were inner city Baltimore niggers. They actually bought life insurance right and left for their sprogs, since there was a good chance they would not live to adulthood. The awkward thing that often happened was that we had to give the prospective insured an oral swab that got sent to a lab to check for HIV/Hard Drug Use/Etc. Apparently it didn't even check for marijuana, since that would have eliminated pretty much every nigger in town. Once I encountered a nigger tranny, it was super awkward. I wasn't sure how to check the box on the application form, as there were two options, male or female. Luckily the ape mentioned that it was HIV positive, so I noted that it was not insurable and left, wishing it the best.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking at the muttbreeds, Ashley IS a burner. She liked that wool hair and simian looks so much she gave up her humanity for an animal at the lowest of the evolutionary scale. Now society has to pay for her and her sprogs.

Disgusting filthy whore, again driven by sub-simian lust, to spew out 3 abominations.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "PoniaX" must have got kicked by livestock, while still inside his mammy's monkey-maker.
    A well placed boot-to-the-ute could have headed off this burner's disgrace at the pass, and kept
    these awful shitlings from replicating. Help stamp out wild wool in our lifetime, for for fuck's sake !

10. Likes Ignatow , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Looking at the muttbreeds, Ashley IS a burner. She liked that wool hair and simian looks so much she gave up her humanity for an animal at the lowest of the evolutionary scale. Now society has to pay for her and her sprogs.

Disgusting filthy whore, again driven by sub-simian lust, to spew out 3 abominations.
    I know it shouldn't bug me, but it does. Why should I care if idiotic morons are throwing money at this dumb, BBC-addicted slut, after her disgusting groid rutting partner gets batwinged? SHE wanted it, SHE chose to keep screwing it, without protection I might add, no matter that the nigger has a record as long as your arm and she shit out another monkey sprog just recently. She feels entitled to get paid for her insane decisions, and brain-dead Libtards weep for her.

The whore has the gall in her Gimme page, to insinuate it's someone else's fault that her nigger gunned down the security guard. Mean ol' YT didn't get her buck enough help for his mental health issues.

Feel sorry for her and send her my hard-earned dollars? I wouldn't give that dirty whore a glass of water even if her buck had set her monkey-maker on fire.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Whitey Ford, Ignatow liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    The funny thing is, when I was a recent college graduate, I worked as a life insurance agent. Most of my "clients" were inner city Baltimore niggers. They actually bought life insurance right and left for their sprogs, since there was a good chance they would not live to adulthood. The awkward thing that often happened was that we had to give the prospective insured an oral swab that got sent to a lab to check for HIV/Hard Drug Use/Etc. Apparently it didn't even check for marijuana, since that would have eliminated pretty much every nigger in town. Once I encountered a nigger tranny, it was super awkward. I wasn't sure how to check the box on the application form, as there were two options, male or female. Luckily the ape mentioned that it was HIV positive, so I noted that it was not insurable and left, wishing it the best.
    My job involves inspecting people’s and nigger’s homes. I showed up to one with a tranny buck one time. It was the grossest shit I had ever seen. It had fake titty implants that were severely botched. I had the hardest time hiding my disgust while doing my job. That’s just one nigger house I’ve been in. Most of them are roach infested, holes in the walls, missing baseboards, doors don’t work or are missing completely. I don’t just randomly hate niggers. My experience makes me hate em.

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyWhite View Post
    Only hospitals niggers should be allowed to enter are ones with Locked Bars at the City or County Jails.
    Tru Dat!!

16. Likes MightyWhite, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    My job involves inspecting people’s and nigger’s homes. I showed up to one with a tranny buck one time. It was the grossest shit I had ever seen. It had fake titty implants that were severely botched. I had the hardest time hiding my disgust while doing my job. That’s just one nigger house I’ve been in. Most of them are roach infested, holes in the walls, missing baseboards, doors don’t work or are missing completely. I don’t just randomly hate niggers. My experience makes me hate em.
    Yeah, it was crazy. I grew up in a rural area of Baltimore County, and thus was sheltered from niggers. Going to the hood is literally like entering a third world shithole. The first time I got sent to meet a client in West Baltimore, I was sure I was going to die, especially since I was carrying a bank bag full of cash. Oddly enough, I never had many problems with niggers getting violent. A lot of times they either thought that we were cops (detectives) because we wore dress shirts and ties (hello officer was a familiar greeting), or they just respected the insurance man because the insurance payed out gibs when one of their sprogs got deleted by another nigger/overdosed/etc. One time a buck did call me and threaten me because his application was denied, since he was recently in prison, nothing came of it though. One of the funniest cases I had was a buck whose wife was murdered about 10 years prior to me meeting with him (he actually had an annuity he wanted to transfer). The dumbass didn't realize that she had a policy and he was the beneficiary. I think he ended up getting like $20,000 once we filed the claim.

18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, it was crazy. I grew up in a rural area of Baltimore County, and thus was sheltered from niggers. Going to the hood is literally like entering a third world shithole. The first time I got sent to meet a client in West Baltimore, I was sure I was going to die, especially since I was carrying a bank bag full of cash. Oddly enough, I never had many problems with niggers getting violent. A lot of times they either thought that we were cops (detectives) because we wore dress shirts and ties (hello officer was a familiar greeting), or they just respected the insurance man because the insurance payed out gibs when one of their sprogs got deleted by another nigger/overdosed/etc. One time a buck did call me and threaten me because his application was denied, since he was recently in prison, nothing came of it though. One of the funniest cases I had was a buck whose wife was murdered about 10 years prior to me meeting with him (he actually had an annuity he wanted to transfer). The dumbass didn't realize that she had a policy and he was the beneficiary. I think he ended up getting like $20,000 once we filed the claim.
    I have had many ask me if I am police as well. When I am in their “cribs” I never turn my back to them. One time when I delivered pizzas at 18, a nigger answered the door and there was a pile of cash on the couch in plain view behind him. I’ll never forget the dollar tip he gave me.

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I have had many ask me if I am police as well. When I am in their “cribs” I never turn my back to them. One time when I delivered pizzas at 18, a nigger answered the door and there was a pile of cash on the couch in plain view behind him. I’ll never forget the dollar tip he gave me.
    The other thing I remember was how godawful their nigger nests, and themselves stank. I had one sheboon client in Cherry Hill, which is a southern Baltimore shithole, who lived in a public housing complex. The boon stunk like crazy. At one point she was relocated to a new nest, since the old one was literally falling apart, and remarked that it had a shower, which she had not used before. WTF, that explains a lot. Even animals clean themselves more efficiently. The best thing I ever did was quit that job. But it did teach me a lot about nogs.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The other thing I remember was how godawful their nigger nests, and themselves stank. I had one sheboon client in Cherry Hill, which is a southern Baltimore shithole, who lived in a public housing complex. The boon stunk like crazy. At one point she was relocated to a new nest, since the old one was literally falling apart, and remarked that it had a shower, which she had not used before. WTF, that explains a lot. Even animals clean themselves more efficiently. The best thing I ever did was quit that job. But it did teach me a lot about nogs.
    Whenever I get close to a niggerhood I can smell it. I don’t know why but the smell reminds me of cabbage.

23. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

She shits out three future felon factories and has the gall to start a go fund a nigger? WTF.

25. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post