Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Snakeheads break into wrong apt to steal drugs and wind up killing Egypt

Everything we know about the murder of Egypt Covington after 1 of 3 men plead guilty

The racemixing dindu/goblino shithole Detroit comes through with outstanding over achievement in the fields of depravity, criminality and racemixed abnormalities once again.

In March 2021, details about the case came out in court during a preliminary exam.

Covington lived in a duplex and on the other side was a neighbor who ran a legal marijuana business.

In a police interview, Evans said he led the other two men to Covington’s duplex and told them the neighbor had marijuana that would be easy to steal. A prosecutor used the phrase “robbery gone bad.”

“I knew he was out of town. I knew he was out of his house,” Evans said in the interview. “I said go to the right. I knew 100% no one was in that house. They went to the wrong door.”

On March 25, 2021, a judge ruled there was enough evidence to send all three men to trial on murder charges. The judge said it was essentially a confession when Evans said Moore and Groom went into the wrong unit at the Duplex, where Covington was home alone.
    Egypt Covington, 27, was found dead on June 23, 2017. Her hands had been bound with string lights and she had been shot in the head.
    https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...-plead-guilty/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    With a name like Egypt, the nigger's demise was only a ticking time bomb anyway. These dumb apes think they are installing ' dem yoofs ' with a powerful and uprising name to battle the white man with. It just makes them look dumber on paper then they actually are. It certainly helps the HR department to avoid niggers for the proper jobs and select them for those not too challenging and minimalistic safety exposure positions to satisfy the quota list.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post