Likes Likes:  26

Thread: Nigmart trip

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigmart trip

I had to make a stop at the local nigmart to pick up a few things. It is a about 50% human and 50% nigger. Most of the employees are niggers. The cashier I went to was a sheboon, like 75% of them. The crazy thing though, there was another boon, had to be pushing 400lbs, that I guess was there to bag groceries or something. I only had 2 items, so it didn't do anything. It had earings, but had a deep voice like a buck. Nightmare material for sure. Then when I was walking to the parking lot I stepped in front of a car that was parked in the fire lane, and the retarded nigger started moving and nearly ran me over, lol. I live in an almost entirely white neighborhood, but to venture out to get basic necessities involves dealing with the pavement apes.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger probably was under the impression that if it hit a white guy it could sue for the white guys 10,000 no fault insurance, not realizing the white guy has to first be in a vehicle. Sorry you had to be around the groids, but it is nigmart so knowing is half the battle.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    Nigger probably was under the impression that if it hit a white guy it could sue for the white guys 10,000 no fault insurance, not realizing the white guy has to first be in a vehicle. Sorry you had to be around the groids, but it is nigmart so knowing is half the battle.
    That is true, I try to avoid the place as much as possible.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I always have problems with the nigger door greeter as I am leaving w/my groceries. good monkey always asked me for my receipt,while niggers are wheeling carts full of stuff right out!
    I told the black piece of shit to “fuck off”. It’s just walks away from me and did leave me alone for a while. But I guess that 35 pack of Zephyrhills water made him try to detain me after I told nigger to fuck off.
    Grabbed my arm. I squeezed its trapezius muscle just right. Nigger let out a little yelp and let go. Called security on it’s radio. No one did shit! I invited the nigger to come grab my arm in the parking lot w/no witnesses.
    Been there once since and I made sure I had a 35 pack of water under my cart as I left.Nigger was there.It did not even look at me as I left. after all, that’s what they got cameras for. And if they didn’t trust me, they should have a cashier instead of self check out.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I notice that Wogmarts in high intensity tar areas do not have the self checkouts. They are a path to thievery. Wogmart calls nigger theft ' shrinkage '
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

6. Likes Ryan2.0, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I notice that Wogmarts in high intensity tar areas do not have the self checkouts. They are a path to thievery. Wogmart calls nigger theft ' shrinkage '
    Yeah, they had one at this location, but it only lasted about six months.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post