Close

Likes Likes:  19
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Sick-O niggers Decorius & Donaldvan torture cat, use it as a football and then set it on fire

Man sentenced for encouraging suspect to kick cat like a 'football field goal'

A judge has sentenced a man to 18 months in federal prison for his role in what investigators call a horrific case of animal cruelty, also known as 'animal crushing' under the law, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office.

Decorius Mire, 24, encouraged the other suspect, Donaldvan Williams, to kick a cat as if he were 'kicking a football field goal,' propelling the cat 15-20 feet through the air, all the while recording it on his cell phone and later posting the video on social media, according to prosecutors.
    The already seemingly poisoned cat somehow survived the initial kick from Williams and was lying against a nearby curb. That is when Mire “aided, abetted, incited, counseled, and commanded” another unknown person to “soak[ ] the live, injured cat with an accelerant and set the cat on fire,” prosecutors wrote.

Mire made another video, this time filming the animal being set ablaze and “running while engulfed in flames, trying to escape the fire.” He posted that video to several social media platforms and sent it to various individuals via direct message as well.
    https://cbsaustin.com/news/local/man...nd-torture-act
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fucking subhuman pieces of shit! Bring back the rope for these savages! In this case though, torture the niggers and see how they like it!

3. Likes MightyWhite, Ryan2.0, Kagman, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It would really be nice to see the niggers hanging with the wolves. But the wolves are too smart. They know enough to stay away from the nigger sickness. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnT6NRiTz9M

5. Likes Ryan2.0, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    More stupid nigger names. I'm actually glad these niggers have these ridiculous labels as it helps me to identify them easily and subsequently avoid them. So thanks niggers !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, MightyWhite liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't watch these... Too disturbing. I do hate these shit-beasts so...
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

9. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums, MightyWhite liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll field goal kick a sheboon, right in the monkey maker - because I'm a sub-humanitarian / crime fighter.
    I'd also kick a buck nigger, in the "teefs" - because it's the right thing to do, goddamn it....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Boot To The Ute.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	4.6 KB 
ID:	22972

11. Likes MightyWhite, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    An eye for an eye, a toof fo' a toof would be approriate.

13. Likes Kagman, Ray Cizzums liked this post