Close

Likes Likes:  19
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Earth, Wind, and Niggers

When I was young and naive, I liked the song Reasons by Earth Wind and Fire. Didn't know they were niggers, just didn't. I thought only of it as a slow dance song. When I realized it was niggers, I thought, oh shit, it's not what I thought it was!

Yesterday I heard Reasons over the radio, and listened to the lyrics. It's been many years. So it talks about love and sheeeit, until it's about loving for a night. Yes, it's just a song about monkey love, nothing but muh-dikk. Ugh, disgusting beasts, everything is about sex and muh-dikk.

I herewith confess my past sins of liking this beastly song. I think I've atoned for my youthful mistake. Niggers, you're just animals.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    When I was young and naive, I liked the song Reasons by Earth Wind and Fire. Didn't know they were niggers, just didn't. I thought only of it as a slow dance song. When I realized it was niggers, I thought, oh shit, it's not what I thought it was!
    Yesterday I heard Reasons over the radio, and listened to the lyrics. It's been many years. So it talks about love and sheeeit, until it's about loving for a night. Yes, it's just a song about monkey love, nothing but muh-dikk. Ugh, disgusting beasts, everything is about sex and muh-dikk.
    I herewith confess my past sins of liking this beastly song. I think I've atoned for my youthful mistake. Niggers, you're just animals.
    Yesterday's niggers made some quality music, but like niggers themselves, that went rapidly downhill, starting in the '70s .
    Today's nigger garbage is uniformly awful, and it's taken most of the music business with it....

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Yesterday's niggers made some quality music, but like niggers themselves, that went rapidly downhill, starting in the '70s .
    Today's nigger garbage is uniformly awful, and it's taken most of the music business with it....
    They did, and they kept under control, made to behave, and any chimpouts occured out of sight and sound of humans.

I was playing some oldies the other day and one called "Hey There Lonely Girl" came on. I thought it was really nice and honestly did not know that was a nigger until I looked it up on YT.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Ignatow , Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    They did, and they kept under control, made to behave, and any chimpouts occured out of sight and sound of humans.

I was playing some oldies the other day and one called "Hey There Lonely Girl" came on. I thought it was really nice and honestly did not know that was a nigger until I looked it up on YT.
    Before LBJ and the Democraps welfare scheme was in place, blacks were subject to survival-of-the-fittest, same as the rest of us.
    No daddy meant no support, and working menial jobs to feed any chilluns birfed. Double ugglies and fatties were rarely "pregnated",
    Blacks were forced by circumstances to behave like humans, helping them evolve in a positive direction. The more attractive and talented
    among them rose to the top. All that has been erased in the past 5 decades, and they have reverted to their sub-Saharan 60 IQ selves, maybe worse...

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Before LBJ and the Democraps welfare scheme was in place, blacks were subject to survival-of-the-fittest, same as the rest of us.
    No daddy meant no support, and working menial jobs to feed any chilluns birfed. Double ugglies and fatties were rarely "pregnated",
    Blacks were forced by circumstances to behave like humans, helping them evolve in a positive direction. The more attractive and talented
    among them rose to the top. All that has been erased in the past 5 decades, and they have reverted to their sub-Saharan 60 IQ selves, maybe worse...
    No bixnood or cRap "music" or lyrics filled with vile obscenities (YT wrote the songs) no shoot-outs at any event, etc. But it's my theory that they have not reverted. They have never evolved and were always exactly as they are now - jungle beasts with zero self-control over their savage impulses with nothing but muh dik, violence, and bongo beats on their tiny primitive brains.

They were just not permitted to behave naturally in those days, as any public chimpouts and the spewing of filth on any stage would have been promptly and properly punished. There was no choice but to behave and speak like humans.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	copsthennowed.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	46.1 KB 
ID:	22963
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Ignatow , Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I was a kid, I heard Scritti Politti for the first time on the radio. I thought that they were niggers. They sound like niggers. It turns out that they are as lilly white as I am.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow , Tar Remover liked this post