Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Lorenzo found hiding in niggernest attic after string of sledgehammer attacks and sawed off shotgun shootings

Man wanted for homicide, ‘numerous’ felonious assaults in Northeast Ohio arrested

A fugitive wanted in “violent and reckless” crimes, who authorities say blasted victims with a sawed-off shotgun, was apprehended by federal agents one day after a $10,000 reward was offered for tips.

Lorenzo Watson, 56, was arrested Friday afternoon at a home in the 1200 block of East 125th Street by members of the Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force and Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority Police Department, according to a news release from the U.S. Marshals Service.
    Watson reportedly attempted to hide in the attic of the home but eventually complied when authorities brought out a police K9, according to the release.
    Authorities also arrested a woman at the residence who was wanted by Cleveland police on a warrant, according to the release. Another woman was arrested by housing authority police on charges of obstruction of justice and attempting to hide Watson.
    According to Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority, Watson shot a man in the back with a sawed-off shotgun in the parking lot of an apartment building on June 11 in the area of 129th Street and Superior Avenue. The victim of the shooting sustained serious injuries.

According to the East Cleveland Police Department, Watson shot a man in the stomach with a sawed-off shotgun on June 12 on Delmont Avenue. That victim is still hospitalized. Police said he also fatally shot a man in the face with a sawed-off shotgun on July 6 along Terrace Road.

According to the Cleveland Heights Police Department, Watson beat a man with a sledgehammer on June 20 on Glenmont Avenue. That victim is still hospitalized, authorities said Thursday.
    https://fox8.com/news/violent-and-re...ederal-agents/
    Last edited by Whitey Ford; 07-16-2023 at 07:44 AM. Reason: added link
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Man wanted for homicide, ‘numerous’ felonious assaults in Northeast Ohio arrested

https://fox8.com/news/violent-and-re...ederal-agents/
    Nigger thinks it beez Italian n, SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder how many times the cops have had to wrangle Lorenzo only to have him released again. I hope the victims were niggers.

Such a short little story about these savage crimes. If Lorenzo was a YT this story would be plastered at the top of every news site.

I wish we had a video of the K9 officer flushing the groid out of its hidey-hole. Those niggers ook so nicely when the dog is after them.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I wonder how many times the cops have had to wrangle Lorenzo only to have him released again. I hope the victims were niggers.

Such a short little story about these savage crimes. If Lorenzo was a YT this story would be plastered at the top of every news site.

I wish we had a video of the K9 officer flushing the groid out of its hidey-hole. Those niggers ook so nicely when the dog is after them.
    I'm sure this shitskin was aperested for at least 40 felonies or 1/year since he was 16.

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post