Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

MLK/Drew Hospital, A.K.A. "Killer King" - Tales Of Malingering, Muh Dikk, and Manslaughter

Ho lee fuk, chew on this one, my fellow Chimpers. Who would have thought blacks were incapable of running a
    hospital / medical school ? So much TNB in this article, it's mind boggling. Make some popcorn, and enjoy....

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...013615618.html

2. Likes Ryan2.0, Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Ho lee fuk, chew on this one, my fellow Chimpers. Who would have thought blacks were incapable of running a
    hospital / medical school ? So much TNB in this article, it's mind boggling. Make some popcorn, and enjoy....

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...013615618.html
    I was just getting ready to post that same thing.

Great minds think alike.

LOS ANGELES — If you want a glimpse into the future of American hospitals, this corner of South Central Los Angeles might seem an unlikely stop. Caught between Compton and Watts, the Willowbrook neighborhood is better known for a history of gang violence and race riots. Its previous hospital, the old Martin Luther King Jr./Drew Medical Center, was dubbed "Killer King” and shuttered in 2007 after horrific stories of patients being given the wrong drugs, preventable deaths and other incidents of mismanagement or incompetence.

Today, that building is still there, a hulking concrete carcass that represents one of the bleakest chapters in Los Angeles County's health history.

But over the years, King/Drew hospital's reputation dropped to the bottom ranking among American teaching hospitals and became rocked by allegations of incompetence, medical errors and needless deaths. A Pulitzer Prize-winning series published in 2004 in the Los Angeles Times recounted appalling stories: a meningitis patient being given a powerful anti-cancer drug for four days, employees pilfering and in some cases selling hospital drugs, nurses failing to monitor patients' vital signs. Medical mistakes, the Times reported, cost the county more than $20 million in malpractice payments from 1999 to 2003. In a particularly harrowing tale from 2007, a woman died after writhing in pain for 45 minutes on the waiting-room floor while the hospital's surveillance cameras show a janitor mopping up around her.
    https://www.politico.com/agenda/stor...future-000572/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Once again proof that niggers ruin everything. Of course if they were just killing other niggers they should’ve put in an express lane

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger incompetence, now that's a redundancy. But this hospital serves niggers, and illegals, so no fucks given. Seriously, nigger doctors, who are dumb as rocks, with the compassion of a rock, and the laziness of their species, what could go wrong?

You can wear white, nigger, put on a stethoscope, pretend you know shit, but that doesn't make you a doctor. Good for nothing species.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

7. Likes Marse Igor, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    But this nigger whore is playing the victim,
    'I have witnessed countless racist behaviors toward Black patients, often coupled with conscious and cruel statements,' Calhoun, who is black, wrote in the piece. 'I have heard White nurses joke that young Black children will probably join gangs and doctors describe the natural hair of Black people as “wild” and “unkempt.”'
    "Dr." Calhoun
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

9. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My uncle lived in the richest suburb of Philadelphia, called the Main Line, right behind Richard Nixon's daughter, who was
    married to General Eisenhower's son. Several years ago, he had a medical emergency, and unbeknownst to his family, the
    ambulance he was in was diverted to the nigger hospital. Thankfully, he was recognized by one of the nurses, who called my
    cousin, and told her to get him the fukk out of there. The family, his doctor, and a private ambulance arrived just as a notorious
    nigger doctor was about to perform a one hundred thousand dollar-ectomy on his excellent insurance coverage. After a tense
    standoff with hospital security goons, who realized that reinforcements from our family had arrived, my uncle was discharged.
    Instead of emergency open heart surgery, human doctors found that an adjustment in his meds was all that was needed...