Close

Likes Likes:  57
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Cops make fake tombstone for nigger liquor store robber Damarius Butts- his mammy has a mad

Mom of Seattle liquor store robber, 19, who was shot and killed by cops while fleeing hold-up demands apology over mock TOMB STONE for her son spotted in precinct break room

The mother of a Seattle liquor store robber who was shot and killed by cops has demanded an apology after a mock tomb stone for her son was spotted in a precinct break room.

Damarius Butts, 19, was killed while fleeing a robbery at a downtown convenience store on April 20, 2017. He tried to steal beer, before officers chased him and exchanged gunfire.

But now, a video has captured a glimpse of a small gray mock tombstone on the shelf in the Seattle Police Department’s East Precinct break room, with his name inscribed on it and the date he was killed.

The tombstone for Butts bore a clenched black fist. On the night of his death, he suffered 11 gunshot wounds and bled to death as officers waited outside.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...OMB-STONE.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    DAMARIUS BUTTS
    The only apology those niggers deserve is from the officers for forgetting to put up a tree so dogs can piss on it.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cops got shot in that exchange, Demarius got batwings. Why would anyone care about a little humor about the situation ?
    They could just fire up anyone who looks like Demarius instead. Works for me....
    Last edited by Ray Cizzums; 07-15-2023 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Spelled nigger's name wrong, again

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see that the nigger loving comments were heavily downvoted. I take that as a good sign.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I see that the nigger loving comments were heavily downvoted. I take that as a good sign.
    The Daily Mail left out the part where three officers were hurt in the incident. Whitey's YT clip above shows a bullet
    recovered from an officer's protective vest. Of course, the news cucks just let the fruit boi from the "oversight committee"
    blabber on, without pointing out that officers prevailed in a straight up gunfight. The Daily Mail prints the "Good boi" pics
    of the cop shooter. How about asking his jungle bat mammy to apologize, for shitting out someone willing to kill officers,
    over a few bucks robbed from a liquor store ? Ask her what does Demarius' father think about his cop shooting son ?
    Maybe inquire who footed the bill to house and feed mother and sprog, and how he came to be a larcenous piece of shit,
    willing to kill anyone who got in his way ? We needs ta know !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Mom of Seattle liquor store robber, 19, who was shot and killed by cops while fleeing hold-up demands apology over mock TOMB STONE for her son spotted in precinct break room

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...OMB-STONE.html
    Wheh ben crump beez at?!

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The Daily Mail left out the part where three officers were hurt in the incident. Whitey's YT clip above shows a bullet
    recovered from an officer's protective vest. Of course, the news cucks just let the fruit boi from the "oversight committee"
    blabber on, without pointing out that officers prevailed in a straight up gunfight. The Daily Mail prints the "Good boi" pics
    of the cop shooter. How about asking his jungle bat mammy to apologize, for shitting out someone willing to kill officers,
    over a few bucks robbed from a liquor store ? Ask her what does Demarius' father think about his cop shooting son ?
    Maybe inquire who footed the bill to house and feed mother and sprog, and how he came to be a larcenous piece of shit,
    willing to kill anyone who got in his way ? We needs ta know !
    The DM.uk will only allow comments on nigger stories which they've managed to falsify in order to make the nigger a poor victim of Evil YT.

For any straight-up nigger atrocity reports, like some nog butchering his coal burner, comments are either "moderated" (to remove anything sightly critical of the nigger so only the asinine "Thoughts and prayers" crap gets posted) or just do not allow comments at all.

They also always moderate comments on that landwhale Lardzo stories when they write about her "flaunting her curves".
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The DM.uk will only allow comments on nigger stories which they've managed to falsify in order to make the nigger a poor victim of Evil YT.
    For any straight-up nigger atrocity reports, like some nog butchering his coal burner, comments are either "moderated" (to remove anything sightly critical of the nigger so only the asinine "Thoughts and prayers" crap gets posted) or just do not allow comments at all.
    They also always moderate comments on that landwhale Lardzo stories when they write about her "flaunting her curves".
    Considering the story is based on the perp's mammy, and her angst regarding the cops souvenir tombstone, and demands for an apology,
    the news pukes sure kept her out of sight. I'm guessing she's a complete TNB train wreck, personifying every ratchet / sheboon / buffarilla
    stereotype in the book. Can't one reporter go off the reservation, and put the mammy in the hot seat ? How about "axxing" her "What does
    Mr. Butts think about this situation" ?

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman, Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Considering the story is based on the perp's mammy, and her angst regarding the cops souvenir tombstone, and demands for an apology,
    the news pukes sure kept her out of sight. I'm guessing she's a complete TNB train wreck, personifying every ratchet / sheboon / buffarilla
    stereotype in the book. Can't one reporter go off the reservation, and put the mammy in the hot seat ? How about "axxing" her "What does
    Mr. Butts think about this situation" ?

They never ask nigger mammies about they baby daddies. That would be rayciss.

I couldn't find a pic of the mammy, but did find one of Ms.Butt's lawyer - LA ROND - who claims to be female and is a great subject for "Buck or Sow".

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LaRond (43_).jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	184.6 KB 
ID:	22945

As a young sow/buck just out of college and well aware of institutionalized racism and its generational impact on black and brown people in America, La Rond Baker decided to use her degree to teach GED and Adult Basic Education classes at the King County Correctional Facility.
    https://kcemployees.com/2019/10/22/d...social-change/

12. Likes Kagman, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They never ask nigger mammies about they baby daddies. That would be rayciss.

I couldn't find a pic of the mammy, but did find one of Ms.Butt's lawyer - LA ROND - who claims to be female and is a great subject for "Buck or Sow".

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LaRond (43_).jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	184.6 KB 
ID:	22945
    I guarantee that kimono is covering up a world of hurt.
    Too bad it's not pulled over her nappy head...

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    That lawyer looks a lot like Obama except for the dark hair instead of Obama’s cotton top fur!

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger mammy don’t want appologies.It want “free gibbs”. Lawsuit coming in …3 2 1

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are good for business ! So many folk making a good living from the nigger industry and the customer's just keep on coming. Even I'd love niggers for a hefty sum. Every man has his price.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

18. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck that nigger.

20. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva liked this post