Close

Likes Likes:  28
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Sick, monster nigger strangles elderly Sheriff's Deputy to death with handcuffs attempting to escape

Orlando Mitchell charged with murder for killing of Marion County Deputy John Durm, prosecutor seeking death penalty

INDIANAPOLIS — Orlando Mitchell is charged with murder for the killing of a Marion County Sheriff's Office deputy.

Mitchell is also charged with robbery resulting in serious bodily injury and escape.

The prosecutor's office is seeking the death penalty against Mitchell for the killing of Deputy John Durm.

Deputy Durm was attacked by an inmate Monday. The Marion County Coroner's Office ruled Durm's death a homicide and said he died from ligature strangulation.
    The arrest report says the incident was captured on surveillance video, which showed Durm get out of the driver's side of the sheriff's van and walk to the back of the transport van. As Durm let Mitchell out of the van, video allegedly showed Mitchell move behind Durm and put his hands over Durm's head with the handcuff chain around Durm's neck.
    The arrest report says video showed a struggle between Durm and Mitchell as they fell to the ground. In the video, Durm was seen trying to remove the chain as Mitchell stayed on top of him and continued choking Durm until he stopped moving.

According to the arrest report, the video showed Mitchell then using a handcuff key to remove the handcuffs and get into the sheriff's van and drive away.

The video allegedly showed Mitchell drive the van through a gate before crashing into a light pole outside of the Criminal Justice Center in the 3000 block of Prospect Street, near South Keystone Avenue.
    Orlando Mitchell was previously charged with the murder of Krystal Walton, 32, at an Indianapolis day care center on the near west side of Indianapolis on Sept. 16, 2022.

Mitchell had a history of domestic abuse against Walton, the mother of his 1-year-old son, before her murder.
    https://www.wthr.com/article/news/cr...8-bfa23b92c62b
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, MightyWhite liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    they all have history of domestic abuse duh. stupid hos that have their kids. what do they expect?

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, MightyWhite, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    See how they have that stank nigger just sitting on the ground, smiling ? Let me get within 50 feet,
    then try and stop 6' 6", 260 pound Doc Cizzums from running in with an NFL field goal boot to the teefs....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Boot To The Ute.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	4.6 KB 
ID:	22940

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well they should teach it at the Police academy when it comes to niggers...Taser first ask questions later.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sadly this struck close to home. The victim’s brother lives two houses down from me.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Sadly this struck close to home. The victim’s brother lives two houses down from me.
    Oh my God no. They said he was near retirement too. The stupid apoligists will say it was having mental health issues.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Killing anyone with a badge used to mean :
    Not being taken in alive, if possible.
    Rodney Kang-type ass beating - before, during and after arraignment.
    Can of whoop-ass opened by guards, every day behind bars.
    Batwings issued under mysterious circumstances, followed by Zzzzzz...zzzzz...zzzzzz..zz....z...

12. Likes Whitey Ford, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Killing anyone with a badge used to mean :
    Not being taken in alive, if possible.
    Rodney Kang-type ass beating - before, during and after arraignment.
    Can of whoop-ass opened by guards, every day behind bars.
    Batwings issued under mysterious circumstances, followed by Zzzzzz...zzzzz...zzzzzz..zz....z...
    I never though that my hatred of niggers could get any higher but this just put me into DEFCON 1. Everyone on the block is devastated by this. I was just at his brothers house a few weeks ago for a party. Nice family. This is beyond tragic.

FUCKING NIGGERS !
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

14. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never though that my hatred of niggers could get any higher but this just put me into DEFCON 1. Everyone on the block is devastated by this. I was just at his brothers house a few weeks ago for a party. Nice family. This is beyond tragic. FUCKING NIGGERS !
    There was a local nigger who assaulted a lady, who's family happened to have some serious "connections". The splib in question thought
    he got lucky, when he got just under a 1 year sentence, which meant county jail, instead of going to prison upstate. My friend was awaiting
    shipment at county when this jig was brought in. The party started right away - the nigger was put in an out-of-the-way cell by itself, with
    "visits" from not-so-friendly inmates, who were somehow free to roam. The cell door's lock "needed repair". My pal said the niggers would
    walk by his cell, and piss into it, which went on every day. The guards were inexplicably unaware of the poor negro's plight....

16. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just to be kind. Send the residents an envelope with a 'Get Out of Jail Free' insertion. See if that will drive them even more crazy.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    See how they have that stank nigger just sitting on the ground, smiling ? Let me get within 50 feet,
    then try and stop 6' 6", 260 pound Doc Cizzums from running in with an NFL field goal boot to the teefs....

I would pay good money to see this. Then again, I would also pay good money to do it myself.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, MightyWhite liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

May there be a steel toe heading for them teefs to boot!

22. Likes Ray Cizzums, MightyWhite liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    May there be a steel toe heading for them teefs to boot!
    My GI jungle boots have the steel insert in the sole, intended to stop punji sticks, but great for the nail embedded wood,
    that's always laying around job sites. I see most of the steamfitters have fiberglass-toed boots now, which are warmer
    in the winter, and non-conductive. All of the aforementioned footwear works well, when applied to a sheboon's monkey-maker....

24. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post