Close

Likes Likes:  18
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like

Fucking Walmart nigger!

Every once in a while, I go to this super Walmart that’s around the corner for me. Usually I go to the neighborhood market because it’s easier to get in and out. I stoped there today on the way home.
    One of my pet peeves is the self check out. I’d like to be able to put my stuff on a conveyor belt where they scan it and place it in bags themselves. And the bigger pet peeve is when they try to fucking check my cart on the way out. Now, I make sure 150% that I pay for everything. because the last thing I want is a petty theft problem.
    So I’m wheeling my cart out. Most of the human door people know me and they just wave. But there is this one fucking old monkey ass stupid nigger that always wants to check my shit.
    So I seen him come walking towards me. With his hand out, I say “fuck off“. And I continue to walk out. He tries to grab my shoulder. I put my hand on his shoulder and I squeeze his trapezius muscle a little. Oh, he let the fuck go ! And he cried out’He proceeded to call security. I heard them on the radio, and they said “let him go, we watched him on the camera”.
    And then told him “follow me to the parking lot and try grabbing me there”.Nigger just bowed it’s head in silence and walked back to little area it was in to greet customers.
    I’ve been through this before. As long as you know you pay for everything in your cart,you’re good. They watch you on camera anyway. I get pissed because this fucking nigger always tries to single me out. Only this time, I really think it got the fucking message. I let it know, if it got any more aggressive with me,I would’ve fucked it’s shit up! Because,they can’t touch or detain you.
    And I wasn’t picking on a smaller or older guy. We’re about the same age. I would say he’s in his late 50s early 60s. And he’s taller and at least 50-75 pounds heavier than me. Just slow and out of shape. And don’t get me wrong, I’m usually very quiet. I get in and out. But this motherfuckers been fucking with me.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This nigger got itself learn't a lesson. Good work, Jim!

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice work. Nigger 'security guards' make it a point to harass the most law-abiding and respectful of humans simply because the most thoughtful of humans know exactly what the nigger beast is.. A worthless, thieving, low-IQ parasite to be suspected of thieving each and every time they walk into a retail establishment. The nigger guard was simply projecting the disgusting realities of his own race on those who provide them with their very sustenance

WalMart has shut down ALL its stores in Portland because of thieving niggers. High-end stores - especially jewelry stores - are re-thinking even letting niggers thru the door. They are excluding those wearing 'hoodies' and keeping 'groups' (flash mobs) out by using automatic door opening devices.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	day-4-without-shoplifting.jpg 
Views:	382 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	23031
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Every once in a while, I go to this super Walmart that’s around the corner for me. Usually I go to the neighborhood market because it’s easier to get in and out. I stoped there today on the way home.
    One of my pet peeves is the self check out. I’d like to be able to put my stuff on a conveyor belt where they scan it and place it in bags themselves. And the bigger pet peeve is when they try to fucking check my cart on the way out. Now, I make sure 150% that I pay for everything. because the last thing I want is a petty theft problem.
    So I’m wheeling my cart out. Most of the human door people know me and they just wave. But there is this one fucking old monkey ass stupid nigger that always wants to check my shit.
    So I seen him come walking towards me. With his hand out, I say “fuck off“. And I continue to walk out. He tries to grab my shoulder. I put my hand on his shoulder and I squeeze his trapezius muscle a little. Oh, he let the fuck go ! And he cried out’He proceeded to call security. I heard them on the radio, and they said “let him go, we watched him on the camera”.
    And then told him “follow me to the parking lot and try grabbing me there”.Nigger just bowed it’s head in silence and walked back to little area it was in to greet customers.
    I’ve been through this before. As long as you know you pay for everything in your cart,you’re good. They watch you on camera anyway. I get pissed because this fucking nigger always tries to single me out. Only this time, I really think it got the fucking message. I let it know, if it got any more aggressive with me,I would’ve fucked it’s shit up! Because,they can’t touch or detain you.
    And I wasn’t picking on a smaller or older guy. We’re about the same age. I would say he’s in his late 50s early 60s. And he’s taller and at least 50-75 pounds heavier than me. Just slow and out of shape. And don’t get me wrong, I’m usually very quiet. I get in and out. But this motherfuckers been fucking with me.
    OUTSTANDING work, Jim!!

6. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You were lucky ! If the nigger had touched you, you may have instantly turned to a pile of stinking shit ! That's what niggers do, turn everything they touch to shit !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

8. Likes Jim Crow, Kagman liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Nice work. Nigger 'security guards' make it a point to harass the most law-abiding and respectful of humans simply because the most thoughtful of humans know exactly what the nigger beast is.. A worthless, thieving, low-IQ parasite to be suspected of thieving each and every time they walk into a retail establishment. The nigger guard was simply projecting the disgusting realities of his own race on those who provide them with their very sustenance

WalMart has shut down ALL its stores in Portland because of thieving niggers. High-end stores - especially jewelry stores - are re-thinking even letting niggers thru the door. They are excluding those wearing 'hoodies' and keeping 'groups' (flash mobs) out by using automatic door opening devices.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	day-4-without-shoplifting.jpg 
Views:	382 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	23031

Love that meme!!!!

Oh fuck!!! I can't stop laughing! I think I injured something internally....

10. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kagman, WHERE did you get that meme? I gotta put it as a thumbnail in one of my videos!

12. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Kagman, WHERE did you get that meme? I gotta put it as a thumbnail in one of my videos!
    Not sure I recall... I always have my eyes out for winners and name them in a way I can find them quickly... That's the real problem.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post