Every once in a while, I go to this super Walmart that’s around the corner for me. Usually I go to the neighborhood market because it’s easier to get in and out. I stoped there today on the way home.
One of my pet peeves is the self check out. I’d like to be able to put my stuff on a conveyor belt where they scan it and place it in bags themselves. And the bigger pet peeve is when they try to fucking check my cart on the way out. Now, I make sure 150% that I pay for everything. because the last thing I want is a petty theft problem.
So I’m wheeling my cart out. Most of the human door people know me and they just wave. But there is this one fucking old monkey ass stupid nigger that always wants to check my shit.
So I seen him come walking towards me. With his hand out, I say “fuck off“. And I continue to walk out. He tries to grab my shoulder. I put my hand on his shoulder and I squeeze his trapezius muscle a little. Oh, he let the fuck go ! And he cried out’He proceeded to call security. I heard them on the radio, and they said “let him go, we watched him on the camera”.
And then told him “follow me to the parking lot and try grabbing me there”.Nigger just bowed it’s head in silence and walked back to little area it was in to greet customers.
I’ve been through this before. As long as you know you pay for everything in your cart,you’re good. They watch you on camera anyway. I get pissed because this fucking nigger always tries to single me out. Only this time, I really think it got the fucking message. I let it know, if it got any more aggressive with me,I would’ve fucked it’s shit up! Because,they can’t touch or detain you.
And I wasn’t picking on a smaller or older guy. We’re about the same age. I would say he’s in his late 50s early 60s. And he’s taller and at least 50-75 pounds heavier than me. Just slow and out of shape. And don’t get me wrong, I’m usually very quiet. I get in and out. But this motherfuckers been fucking with me.