Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Hot off the Presses.... N I G G E R S....

The invasion continues ...

2000 census had our small upstate New York city pegged at under 2 percent of the feral beasts... 20 years later and we've hit 5 percent. I've been away for the better part of those 23 years and the changes have been telling on my return. All of it negative. Below is the 'Police Blotter' page from our local rag. Two significant criminal cases involving both violent crime and drugs.... AND IT'S NIGGERS DOING THE DAMAGE... Two pictures posted, two filthy niggers... Estimates of filthy black beasts being responsible for upward of 80 percent of violent and property crimes are on-target. Enough of these filthy apes destroying everything they come in contact with..

Read'm and weep....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1020337.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	502.7 KB 
ID:	22910
    Last edited by Kagman; 07-08-2023 at 03:36 PM.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not surprised, Kagman. The only answer is to live in a state that allows you to defend yourself against these revolting beasts.

4. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are just as much a plague on society as their enablers the libtards. I'm sorry your city is being destroyed by this infestation. I would say vote out the assholes responsible, but NY has had the fix in for generations now.