Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Bill Gates says his mudshark daughter is jealous of his encoonter w/ Nigerian nigger celebs

Bill Gates Gives Kudos To Afrobeats, Says Daughter Was Jealous Of Him Meeting Burna Boy And Rema During Nigeria Trip

Bill Gates revealed his daughter was jealous of him meeting Afrobeats stars Burna Boy and Rema during a business trip to Nigeria this week.

According to Hollywood Unlocked, Gates delivered his opening address on Wednesday at an event called ‘Advancing Africa: Unleashing the Power of Youth in Science and Innovation’ and co-created by Lagos business school Co-Creation Hub.

Gates said his 20-year-old daughter, Phoebe, fell in love with the infectious genre and the Nigerian culture. She was jealous of her father, who met two of the genre’s most popular singers.

“When my daughter Phoebe heard I was coming to Nigeria, she said, ‘You’re lucky to go see Burna Boy and Rema.’ So, I had to look them up… because I’m so ‘hip,'” Gates explained.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/bill...131614440.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Marse Igor liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    All the money in the world and this mega cuck spawned a filthy mud shark whore. I hope he keeps visiting Africa and winds up in a pot of the groid’s stew.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    All the money in the world and this mega cuck spawned a filthy mud shark whore. I hope he keeps visiting Africa and winds up in a pot of the groid’s stew.
    I was thinking something similar. Bill Gates with a flaming tire around his neck came to mind. Now I can’t get the image of Tyrone the groid stirring his cuck white ass around in a pot out of my head.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Good idea!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gatesot.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	439.4 KB 
ID:	22909
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes Whitey Ford, animal mother liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Good idea!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gatesot.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	439.4 KB 
ID:	22909

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Really, he must really care a lot about his kid if he's okay with her sleeping with that shit-ape.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.