Close

Likes Likes:  27
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Tucrap Shitkur's copkilling stepdad Mtulu finally gets batwings

Tupac Shakur's Stepfather Mutulu Dead At 72 Following Recent Prison Release

Tupac Shakur’s stepfather, Mutulu Shakur, died on Thursday (July 6) after a long illness. The family made the announcement via Instagram the following day using an illustration of the 72-year-old. The caption read: “Our beloved Mutulu joined the ancestors this morning at home with family. Please bless him on his path and we will share more soon. Rest in power and love.”

Mutulu’s death comes just seven months after he was released from prison. The Black liberation elder served more than 36 years behind bars for his alleged involvement in a 1981 robbery that led to three fatalities. He was granted a compassionate release in November 2022 due to his bone marrow cancer diagnosis.

In May 2022, a Bureau of Prisons doctor revealed Mutulu had less than six months to live. It wasn’t until after a hearing last October that the federal parole commission admitted the dying man posed zero risk to society.
    Mutulu was convicted of racketeering conspiracy charges alongside several Black liberationists and leftist allies for his involvement in the 1981 robbery of a Brink’s armored truck. A guard and two police officers were killed during the melee. He took responsibility for his actions and expressed remorse for the lives lost.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ac4d6a3a&ei=21
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    No matter what atrocities niggers commit, their nigger fambly is still supportive. How sweet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Nigger "Mtulu" should have took his filthy tribe to Africa, but there was nothing there worth stealing, and VFW (very few whites),
    to complain about. And they would have burned him alive for stealing a potato, and tortured little Tucrap with a stick welder....

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ac4d6a3a&ei=21
    Better LATE than never!!

6. Likes Kagman, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don’t give tushits about tucrap or it’s felonious pappy moolie. just glad that the bat wing fairy made her visits.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford, Kagman liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I don’t give tushits about tucrap or it’s felonious pappy moolie. just glad that the bat wing fairy made her visits.
    When I was a kid, I went to a punk rock concert. I remember it as clear as day. The first two bands sucked ass; The Cherry Poppin' Daddies and Reel Big Fish, I was there for the headliner Mustard Plug (great band!) Why do I remember this? Because that was the night Tucrap died.

The dork in Reel Big Fish came out on stage and said "Hey. I was listening to the radio backstage and Tupac just died!" in a sad and heartbroken voice. The people in the crowd were all punk rockers and whatnot and they yelled "Fuck Tupac!" The dork onstage about cried.

It was great.

Googled it, this would've been September 13, 1996.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I was a kid, I went to a punk rock concert. I remember it as clear as day. The first two bands sucked ass; The Cherry Poppin' Daddies and Reel Big Fish, I was there for the headliner Mustard Plug (great band!) Why do I remember this? Because that was the night Tucrap died.

The dork in Reel Big Fish came out on stage and said "Hey. I was listening to the radio backstage and Tupac just died!" in a sad and heartbroken voice. The people in the crowd were all punk rockers and whatnot and they yelled "Fuck Tupac!" The dork onstage about cried.
    It was great.

I remember the day as well... Was listening to Bob Grant on WOR in NY...'News Flash, he cried.... OnePac has been shot and murdered'... Bob Grant called him 'OnePac' because he got one of his balls shot off in an earlier attempt on his life... Very Funny.... the guy was golden.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

11. Likes Whitey Ford, Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like

It was great.

Yeah,Fuck Tucrap!
    I think I’m a generation before you. I used to hang out in NYC a lot in the early - mid 1980’s. I saw hundreds of punk rock shows at CBGB.Ramones shows were always the best.But,Minor threat, the Adolescents,Crowmagnums,Descendants and others were also fun.
    One of the best thing is you wouldn’t see any niggers at a punk rock concert. The punk band “bad brains” were the only niggers I ever saw at a punk show.The 4 niggers in the band tried the act and sound white.I thought they sucked.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remembered thinking, who is Tu(crap)? By osmosis, my parents endeared me into 70s and 80s easy listening and rock. Def Leppard is still one of my favorites for workouts.

14. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just to follow the nigger holes a little further, another fat (c)rapper was shot to death 6 months later , most likely by Tucrap's "associates" over their long time nig-beef dissapecks.
    Notorious BIG was put to sleep on March 9th, 1997.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post