Close

Likes Likes:  40
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

GRAPHIC: nigger losing fight on subway tries to stab whitey to death in Trudeau's Toronto

https://twitter.com/i/status/1677089407076122625

Trudeau just can't stop importing all the violent, sick and deranged third world trash that he can. Sick asshole.

When officers arrived at Eglinton Station, they located a man suffering from stab wounds. He was immediately transported to a trauma centre with potentially life-threatening injurie but police say that he is now in stable condition.

There is at least one video circulating online which appears to show part of the incident. In the video, subway riders are seen running to the far end of the train, trying to get to safety.

One person seems to yell "he is killing him" and "he's stabbing him up" as they run. Another person yells "oh my god, I can't get off the train."

Police have said they are aware of the video and will provide it to investigators.
    https://www.cp24.com/news/video-show...rain-1.6469647
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Welcome home", niggers.

I've been to Toronto many times and never have I felt safer anywhere. That was before Jamiacoons and other shitty trash got imported in droves.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    That’s what happens when the worthless liberal Nu Yawk shitty politicians make law abiding citizens defenseless with their anti gun and anti knife laws.Only felons are armed.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's with all the Asians? I thought Trudeau was trying to ruin Canada with Niggers and Muslims. It was kind of surprising to see the Asians is all.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    What's with all the Asians? I thought Trudeau was trying to ruin Canada with Niggers and Muslims. It was kind of surprising to see the Asians is all.
    The Chinese have been colonizing Canaduh en masse for quite some time.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    The Chinese have been colonizing Canaduh en masse for quite some time.
    AFAIK, going back to 1984, Chinese immigrants and border nigger Chinese have been going to Vancouver, so I presume they're in most provinces by now. As long as they don't behave like niggers and be productive people, I won't oppose. That presumes they vote conservative. Any "human" who is liberal and promotes faggotry, beastiality, nigger worship, are immediately turned into niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    AFAIK, going back to 1984, Chinese immigrants and border nigger Chinese have been going to Vancouver, so I presume they're in most provinces by now. As long as they don't behave like niggers and be productive people, I won't oppose. That presumes they vote conservative. Any "human" who is liberal and promotes faggotry, beastiality, nigger worship, are immediately turned into niggers.
    Every city of any size has an Asian population. Where I am there has always been a large "Chinatown". They're quiet, work hard and I've never known them to create problems of any kind. Same goes for the large Jewish and Italian populations who have been here for many generations - their neighbourhoods are clean and quiet. All the civilized humans here have always gotten along, well - except for the French and English.

Now we're all in the same boat, subjected to troops of savage vile Hayshees, Somalicoons and other revolting sub-simians knuckling around and stinking the place up, thanks to that ass-kissing beta cuck, Justin.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did not know that. Thanks for the knowledge.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Ryan2.0 liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's what niggers do: Cheat. Lie.... ANYTHING to claim a victory that isn't theirs. A failed species of bonobo.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Ryan2.0 liked this post