Close

Likes Likes:  43
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Stabby half-naked groid murders couple, 97-year-old woman in Mass.

A suspect was accused of murder Monday in the slaying of three people — a couple celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary and the 97-year-old mother of one of the victims, authorities in Massachusetts said.

Stabby nigger, Christopher Ferguson, 41, was charged with murder in the Sunday morning death of Gilda D'Amore, 73, after she was positively identified during an autopsy, Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan told reporters.

She suffered more than 30 stab wounds and injuries from blunt force trauma, Ryan said.
    Must be "mental health issues".

Yahoo is actually allowing comments but wouldn't post a pic of the feral savage:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	massachusetts - Google Search.png 
Views:	42 
Size:	143.3 KB 
ID:	22852

Name:	massachusetts2 - Google Search.png 
Views:	43 
Size:	219.9 KB 
ID:	22853

https://news.yahoo.com/couple-celebr...212817113.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I added a bunch of my 2 cents. I’m sure I will get some responses from the nigger defending faggots.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm more carve-ey, than stabby, so I keep a couple of Bowie (Jim, not David) knives handy, and a Ka-Bar-type bayonet,
    around the house, in various locations. This nigger would be treated more humanely by ISIS terrorists, than if he showed
    up on my block. I have a cure for his "mental illness" - it's called "using his head for a soccer ball".

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This murderous mustachioed downlow nigger got pissed because there was an old lady in the house interrupting its breaking and entering burglary ?

I hope it gets butt burgled to death in nigger U, except it looks like it would probably enjoy it.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I'm more carve-ey, than stabby, so I keep a couple of Bowie (Jim, not David) knives handy, and a Ka-Bar-type bayonet,
    around the house, in various locations. This nigger would be treated more humanely by ISIS terrorists, than if he showed
    up on my block. I have a cure for his "mental illness" - it's called "using his head for a soccer ball".
    They just made a new reissue of the Ka-Bar in Magnacut steel. It's a bit pricey, but I've been told that it holds an edge forever and is downright indestructable.

I have a Kershaw 18" Machete in 1074 carbon tool steel that I got to help handle brush. I would bet bet if I was ever attacked by antifa I could leave a bunch of goons with dismembered limbs.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Newton Mayor Ruthanne Fuller Says Man Who Slaughtered 3 Elderly People In Their Sleep Came From Wonderful Family And We Let Him Down

Name:	Screen-Shot-2023-06-29-at-2.05.53-PM-e1688062105729.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	271.4 KB 
ID:	22871
    What a stoopit libshit wamen.
    Newton Mayor Ruthanne Fuller Says Man Who Slaughtered 3 Elderly People In Their Sleep Came From Wonderful Family And We Let Him Down
    Like more like assholes like you let the murder victims down. How is it our responsibility to keep track of escaped gorillas?

Name:	Screen-Shot-2023-06-29-at-1.32.05-PM.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	359.9 KB 
ID:	22873
    Nigger Mass Murderer Chris Ferguson
    https://tbdailynews.com/newton-mayor...-let-him-down/
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    They just made a new reissue of the Ka-Bar in Magnacut steel. It's a bit pricey, but I've been told that it holds an edge forever and is downright indestructable.

I have a Kershaw 18" Machete in 1074 carbon tool steel that I got to help handle brush. I would bet bet if I was ever attacked by antifa I could leave a bunch of goons with dismembered limbs.
    That thing would be great for hacking archaic hominid gizzards.

The Dexter/Russel filet, boning and breaking knives with the white handles are stainless, hold an edge very well, and are used by the vast majority of salt water fisherman, myself included. But they are difficult to sharpen. I always get to the dock early, and break out my Work Sharp electric sharpener, so I can put an edge on everyone's dull ass Dexter. I know guys who just keep buying new ones, and I'll go by their house and do 6 or 8 knives. I prefer the Russel carbon steel knives with the wood handles. They are easily touched up to razor sharpness, but have to be looked after to prevent rust. Thick blades like a Ka-Bar would be almost impossible to keep sharp, if made from exotic stainless. My friend, who often cuts up big game for hunters, has some fine custom blades, that took him hours to maintain. He flipped when I demonstrated my old $60 Work Sharp, and went out and bought the far superior Ken Onion model they make, which costs about $150. I buy the 220 grit belts in bulk on ebay, as they provide the grabby cutting edge I prefer. I use the green coarse belts to regrind blades that are nicked, or were never profiled.
    Last edited by Ray Cizzums; 07-01-2023 at 08:02 PM.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Dexter/Russel filet, boning and breaking knives with the white handles are stainless, hold an edge very well, and are used by the vast majority of salt water fisherman, myself included. But they are difficult to sharpen.
    You ever try any of the Scandinavian Sandvik knives, like the Martiini, the Morakniv or the Fallkniven? The Moras are dirt cheap and are a workhorse. I bought a Morakniv Companion for like $20 like 10 years ago and it's held up like a champ. Easy to sharpen, too. The metals company Sandvik have been around for over 100 years and make some pretty good metal, and some of the Scandinavian knife companies make some pretty damn good blades out of it. I own like 6 Moraknivs, wouldn't go fishing/hunting or out into the woods without one.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This worthless shit beast will be celebrated as a mental health hero in the mental state of Mass. The victims will become the persecuted and the nigger will be idolized as an innocent victim of evil white repression. I think whites have accepted their moribund fate and have pretty much thrown the towel in.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    David didn’t carry knives.He was an oil drilling cuck/fairy.
    I don’t own a Bowie knife.But,I have plenty Kbars dating back to WWII. I got my dad’s 1940’s battle worn Kbar Navy MKII in it’s oerginal Bakelite sheath.dad was an artist with a Kbar!

14. Likes CoonsЯus, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    You ever try any of the Scandinavian Sandvik knives, like the Martiini, the Morakniv or the Fallkniven? The Moras are dirt cheap and are a workhorse. I bought a Morakniv Companion for like $20 like 10 years ago and it's held up like a champ. Easy to sharpen, too. The metals company Sandvik have been around for over 100 years and make some pretty good metal, and some of the Scandinavian knife companies make some pretty damn good blades out of it. I own like 6 Moraknivs, wouldn't go fishing/hunting or out into the woods without one.
    One of the fisherman had a couple of those knives, and they were way easier to sharpen than any stainless knives I've seen.
    I don't see many Sandviks hereabouts. My wife's favorite knives are some cheap-o shitkickers, that sharpen up nice on her $3.99
    pull through kitchen utility sharpener. She ignores the top quality stuff in the drawer right next to them.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    David didn’t carry knives.He was an oil drilling cuck/fairy.
    I don’t own a Bowie knife.But,I have plenty Kbars dating back to WWII. I got my dad’s 1940’s battle worn Kbar Navy MKII in it’s oerginal Bakelite sheath.dad was an artist with a Kbar!
    35 years ago, I bought a couple of Ka-Bar style M-16 bayonets I saw in the Shotgun News, made up from parts purchased in the liquidation sale of US Conetta, a Stamford, Conn. maker of M7 bayonets and the Mk2 fighting knife for the US military. They are very similar to a leather handled Ka-Bar or Ontario military/utility knife. I paid about $40 each, and now I see them on ebay for big bucks, being passed off as G.I., which they are not. That's my go-to blade, if the SHTF - as they double as a bayonet, and I prefer the full size AR-15A2, over my CAR-15 and M4 types, due to hitting power. That 4" shorter barrel really hurts the 5.56's performance, IMHO.
    I also did very well in the service, with bayonet drill, and pugil stick competition, due to my size and long reach.

Name:	Conetta bayonet.jpg 
Size:	30.2 KB 
ID:	22874
    Last edited by Ray Cizzums; 07-02-2023 at 03:59 PM.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad the Stabby murder monkey didn't break into the Mayors house. That may have been a good thing for the community instead of the tragedy this is.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post

Name:	Screen-Shot-2023-06-29-at-2.05.53-PM-e1688062105729.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	271.4 KB 
ID:	22871
    What a stoopit libshit wamen.
    Like more like assholes like you let the murder victims down. How is it our responsibility to keep track of escaped gorillas?

Name:	Screen-Shot-2023-06-29-at-1.32.05-PM.jpg 
Size:	359.9 KB 
ID:	22873
    Nigger Mass Murderer Chris Ferguson
    https://tbdailynews.com/newton-mayor...-let-him-down/
    Imagine your parents/grandparents are savagely slaughtered by drugged-up feral nigger, and you read that the MAYOR feels sorry for the NIGGER?

I wonder if that hag would say the same thing if a YT murdered three niggers. Oh, gee - I DON'T THINK SO!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, Groid_Rage liked this post