Close

Likes Likes:  17
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

The Daily Mail publishes loving, heartwarming tribute to future electrician, doctor and engineer Nahel

Who was the rugby-loving teen whose 'execution' by cops set Paris alight 'Much loved' French-Algerian Nahel, 17, was only child brought up by his mother in their suburban council flat and was training to be an electrician

Naheel, we hardly knew ye. Think of all the poor, neglected underage French schoolgirls who will go un sex groomed and trafficked to dirty old mudslimes. The caliphate he will never help build, the native French people that will go undisplaced and the jihads never taken. Think of all the police officers who will never have the pleasure of making his acquaintance as they would have to defend the general public from him. The welfare money that was never spent, and maybe used to pay for something actually useful. When the Frenchies electricity goes out and Naheel isn't there to fix it and his future contributions never help fund their retirements, they will then fully regret their coldhearted indifferences to diversity!!!!!!

But who was the boy whose death has become so emblematic in a country which the United Nations today declared must 'seriously address the deep issues of racism and discrimination in law enforcement'?

Nahel's mother, Mounia M., bought up her only child alone in a council flat in Nanterre, the place which once housed the biggest shanty town for Algerian immigrants.
    An Algerian shanty town! Just what France sorely needed! Those welfare Francs weren't just going to spend themselves, were they?

'He was a typical young lad – full of energy and always wanting to try out new things. He never knew his father, so life was not always stable or that easy for him.

'Like all Arab Muslim boys of his age, he also had to put up with regular discrimination, especially from the police.'
    Yeah, I heard about those vicious, cold blooded and rayshish French Policemen. Shame on them for expecting those misunderstood yoots to obey the law. Shame on them.

French-Algerian Nahel was proud of his roots, his mother coming from a country that was colonised by France and remained so up until 1962 when it won a ferocious war of independence – one that spilled over onto mainland France.
    Being "colonized"- how dreadful!

Algerians complained of brutality and discrimination in every aspect of life.

Young Algerian men were frequently murdered by Paris police officers in crimes that have never reached court, and the bitterness surrounding that era prevails.
    Life is so hard! Sitting around collecting welfare, screaming raycisssssss! every five minutes, looting and burning down cities and sex grooming underage girls. Algerians really have it sooooo bad.

Ovale Citoyen president Jeff Puech said: 'He was someone who had the will to fit in socially and professionally, not some kid who dealt in drugs or got fun out of juvenile crime.'
    But, itz deyz rich culcha!

There was no sign of a criminal record, but he had been the subject of at least five police checks since 2021, and was due at a juvenile court in September over his 'failure to cooperate' with officers.
    Fiery, but mostly peaceful. Part and parcel.

The legal age for taking the wheel of a vehicle unaccompanied in France is 18, yet last Tuesday Nahel was driving a high-powered Mercedes AMG – one that was hired and registered in Poland.

Quite what he was doing in the car with two other unidentified companions will play a key part in the ongoing judicial investigation into the shooting.
    This will be a shitfest snowjob of disinformation that will be so legendary that many future disinfo campaigns will be called a "Naheel."

When mourners attend Nahel's funeral on Saturday, they will be remembering a boy described by Kylian Mbappé, the superstar World Cup-winning striker who like Nahel was brought up in the northern suburbs of Paris, as a 'little angel'.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...is-alight.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whitey, those comments were true gold. Thank you

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some angel, a shit demon angel
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

4. Likes Whitey Ford, Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hahaha.Good riddance!And all those muzslime sympathizers who mourn the piece of shit should have the same fate.Rot in hell azzlifter scum!

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a fishin' electrician / gynecologist. Would anyone care if the cops shot me ? I think not.
    That reminds me : If you're pregnant with a non-white baby, come on down to Froggy Dolph's Family Planning Center,
    for our 4th of July blowout, where our US Navy-inspired electro-magnetic catapult will blow your shitling into the county
    landfill in short order. I'm Doc Cizzums, and I approve this message....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Congrats, POS.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	22880Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Doc Cizzums Yanks Another One.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	124.8 KB 
ID:	22881Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Doc Cizzum's DR.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	205.2 KB 
ID:	22882

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post