Close

Likes Likes:  62
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Bring back segregation

I've always known blacks were the downfall of this country. They are becoming more blatant in their attacks on whites and becoming more entitled. I hate all niggers. In all of the commercials on tv, it's always a nigger, oildriller, mudshark, or mulatto. It infuriates me. Futhermore, all commercials have nigger music. I really hate the bastards. I'm glad I can find a place to vent about these niggers. It's funny how on Twitter, niggers can call someone a cracker but when you use "nigger" you are banned. Stupid niggers!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you're awake and have discovered for yourself the perpetual evil of the shit beasts. You are now among like minded folk who share your outlook. Venting on CO is pretty much all you can do for nigger relief therapy. Looking forward to your input !

Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome. Enjoy the site and get the Nigger off your chest. You can't get them off your TV so vent here.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to you all. I went to Sam's club today and I just can't get over these niggers. They infiltrate everywehre! With their nasty ass hair and talk!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Elimnigga.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    People are really starting to get tired of all the pandering to the shitbeasts. I usually have Fox Business playing in the background all day and even they sometimes play nigger garbagemusic when they go to commercial break. It's sickening - I have to mute it out. Anyway, welcome Elimnigga.

Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the site!

Yeah, I FF all the commercials on the very few TV programs I watch and see nothing but a blur of one nigger after another, all of them sensible, knowledgeable, and well-adjusted as they educate dumb whitey on a variety of issues from insurance to how to properly wash dishes.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome

Remember that it's the nigger loving, America hating, Marxist liberals who are responsible for all the niggers we see everyday on TV, movies, and all other media. It's their master plan to divide and destroy the nation.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Welcome

Remember that it's the nigger loving, America hating, Marxist liberals who are responsible for all the niggers we see everyday on TV, movies, and all other media. It's their master plan to divide and destroy the nation.
    I took a risk and started to watch the new Indiana Jones movie at home yesterday. A ' controlling ' nigger sow was introduced early on and it remarked " you trigger happy cracker " to the rudimentary evil white villain and I was done. Off it went....done.....and that's why I haven't been to the cinema in years.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, MightyWhite, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I took a risk and started to watch the new Indiana Jones movie at home yesterday. A ' controlling ' nigger sow was introduced early on and it remarked " you trigger happy cracker " to the rudimentary evil white villain and I was done. Off it went....done.....and that's why I haven't been to the cinema in years.
    That movie just hit the theaters, so I assume it's already been pirated, and is available online. John Nolte, from Brietbart, says the female
    co-star has all the sex appeal of a 10 year old boy. I love it when Hollywood's bombs are so awful, people can't even stomach them for free...

12. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Aboard. Have fun bashing. Let the niggers have it. It's the best part of the day. Enjoy.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't been to the theater in years. I can't see waisting a c-note to watch nogger propaganda and the animals making it miserable by their antics. I personally make note of commercials that pander to the nigger beast and boycott everyone that tries to make niggers to be human. Hit these bastards in the pocket book and boycott them.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    I haven't been to the theater in years. I can't see waisting a c-note to watch nogger propaganda and the animals making it miserable by their antics. I personally make note of commercials that pander to the nigger beast and boycott everyone that tries to make niggers to be human. Hit these bastards in the pocket book and boycott them.
    I can't go to the movies. Too many niggers and they always act like the loud obnoxious animals they are. Primitive fucking apes and their little niggers chimp babies.

17. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by elimnigga View Post
    I've always known blacks were the downfall of this country. They are becoming more blatant in their attacks on whites and becoming more entitled. I hate all niggers. In all of the commercials on tv, it's always a nigger, oildriller, mudshark, or mulatto. It infuriates me. Futhermore, all commercials have nigger music. I really hate the bastards. I'm glad I can find a place to vent about these niggers. It's funny how on Twitter, niggers can call someone a cracker but when you use "nigger" you are banned. Stupid niggers!
    Welcome!!

19. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/critic...gacy-franchise

It looks like most everyone agrees with this.

National Review scorched the film as "The Counterfeit Indiana Jones" and criticized one of its new characters for being "modeled after the Sixties black activists" yet looking "like an Angela Davis clone from Marvel’s Black Panther." National Review writer Armond White went on to quip, "This quasi-historical updating of Indiana Jones seems part of a scheme to boost the franchise’s ESG score."
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

21. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    It's truly sad for this country. Catering to the nigger. Look at the new Little Mermaid. The mermaid is a light skinned nigger with nasty dreadlocks. The product of some mud shark. It makes me sick to my stomach. I can't even watch tv without seeing niggers in EVERY SINGLE COMMERCIAL. Or one with an oil driller or mudshark. Mixed couples and thier fake litte mixed nigger babies. WTF is going on with this country! BRING BACK SEGREGATION!!

23. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We all know that niggers are garbage.

Deport them back to the motherland.

Welcome to the forum.

25. Likes Groid_Rage, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lincoln said emancipation followed by deportation.

https://www.history.com/news/abraham...ttlement-haiti

27. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Lincoln said emancipation followed by deportation.

https://www.history.com/news/abraham...ttlement-haiti
    Well, he tried to sent the niggers away. Shlould have tried harder or let them just die. Look at all the trouble and death they cause. Old Abe is rolling in his grave.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Chimpout, fellow traveler!

Their ugly tasteless brainless and sleazy culcha is ruining everything it gets its greasy palms on
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

30. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast