Close

Likes Likes:  6
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger madman on scooter shooting people at random in NYC

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ndom-shooting/

Plus riots in France, Switzerland, and Germany.

Just another day of TNB.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wish we could lobotomize or otherwise dispose of our mentally defectives... Maybe ship them to Africa with the rest of the garbage.

I'm so goddamned fatigued with the non-stop schizo shit in the news...

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers truly are the shit in your soup. It's a global problem. Niggers have no place in any modern society. Boiling each other up in cooking cauldrons is nigger territory.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Niggers truly are the shit in your soup. It's a global problem. Niggers have no place in any modern society. Boiling each other up in cooking cauldrons is nigger territory.
    Do you remember how in the 2010's, there were so many news reports about niggers boiling their children and killing them that someone came up with the term "ghetto lobster"?

And this was happening in the USA (although it wouldn't surprise me if it was happening elsewhere, because niggers).

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That term was actually coined after niggers leaving their sprogs in the hot car and baking them. But I suppose that could apply also. It's inevitable every summer: niggers will cook their shitlets.

10. Likes CoonsЯus, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Amen, Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wish we could lobotomize or otherwise dispose of our mentally defectives... Maybe ship them to Africa with the rest of the garbage.

I'm so goddamned fatigued with the non-stop schizo shit in the news...
    Everything in the news today is about blaming "mental illness" for everyone who commits a crime. May be the stupidity of the feral nigger is some form of mental illness, I don't know.
    I do know this....if you are planning a funeral for a loved one, or putting your life back together after a robbery or violent assault, you don't give some rats ass about the mental status of the perpetrator.
    If you saw a child being attacked by a dog, would you stop to think about the mental health of the dog, or about how it was raised?
    Hell no, you would put it down without hesitation.
    Same with mental defects and niggers.
    Put them where they can't hurt anyone, or put them down.
    I am truly amazed at how not one person in authority in this nation will admit that the crime problem in this country is due primarily to niggers.
    They claim to be looking for solutions, buy the answer is patently obvious to anyone willing to open their eyes.