Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Large groidle of nogs batwinged in da Mudda Land

They really just can NOT drive without crashing, anywhere in the world.

NAIROBI, Kenya (AP) — A truck rammed into several other vehicles and market traders in western Kenya killing at least 51 niggers, police said.

The Friday evening accident occurred at a location known for vehicle crashes near the Rift Valley town of Londiani, which is about 200 kilometers (125 miles) northwest of the capital, Nairobi.

Officers at the scene counted 51 carcasses, but more niggers were believed to be trapped in the wreckage, Rift Valley police commander Tom Odera told The Associated Press.
    I must say, they did a hell of a job on their jalopies. Keep driving, niggers!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kenya 32 injured police and Red Cross say.png 
Views:	54 
Size:	413.4 KB 
ID:	22870

But don't worry! Transport Minister Kipchumba Murkomen is looking into this, so I"m sure there will be plenty more dead coons.

Name:	Kipchumba Murkomen - Google Search.png 
Views:	40 
Size:	287.1 KB 
ID:	22869

https://news.yahoo.com/least-51-peop...194118287.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who are the stupid scientists who said these apes are human? Can't even call them apes...they're way below in intelligence and looks and behavior. Problem is, they also procreate like rabbits...too many sub-simians.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I first saw the story headline in the news I thought, "oh shit" that's horrible.

Then I read the story and yelled "yee ha"

We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Who are the stupid scientists who said these apes are human? Can't even call them apes...they're way below in intelligence and looks and behavior. Problem is, they also procreate like rabbits...too many sub-simians.
    More like roaches in that no matter how many you eradicate, there are always more.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Ignatow , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

But don't worry! Transport Minister Kipchumba Murkomen is looking into this, so I"m sure there will be plenty more dead coons.

Holy shit Diva, I was dying laughing at this. I know replacing people or person in the article with nigger is common play here. I’ve been here a while but the nigger placement was spot on.

I gotta be honest here, imagine being a poor, black nigger in Apefrica hangin out with your niggy pals and 51 of you getting crushed from one accident because of how many of you there are shoved into one place.

Just hanging out in the nigger market and blayam! Smooshed niggers everywhere. What were these niggers even buying at the busy nigger market? Chicken gizzards? Pickled pig’s feet? What was the attraction here where 50+ niggers get batwinged from one auto accident?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Holy shit Diva, I was dying laughing at this. I know replacing people or person in the article with nigger is common play here. I’ve been here a while but the nigger placement was spot on.
    Thanks. The thing is, I just cannot stand seeing wild niggers being referred to as "people", "men", "women", "young mother", etc - all human designations. It just doesn't sit right and it irks me.

I gotta be honest here, imagine being a poor, black nigger in Apefrica hangin out with your niggy pals and 51 of you getting crushed from one accident because of how many of you there are shoved into one place.

Just hanging out in the nigger market and blayam! Smooshed niggers everywhere. What were these niggers even buying at the busy nigger market? Chicken gizzards? Pickled pig’s feet? What was the attraction here where 50+ niggers get batwinged from one auto accident?
    I can just picture this so-called "market". It's a mystery what the big draw was but no point trying to speculate on the actions of niggroes. Maybe there was a mosquito burger two-for-one special.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post

The niggers were told that a white woman would be at that market. Haha Splat.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    The niggers were told that a white woman would be at that market. Haha Splat.
    Hot damn NAU, i think you cracked the case of the smooshed niggers. Let them all know those fuel tankers have a whole harem of wywimmenz in da back.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Problem is, they also procreate like rabbits...too many sub-simians.
    In the nigger reproduction tree, 51 birfing niggers is seriously like 500 of them shit out within 20 years of offsprings and offsprings. So this is a major win win for planet earth and its nigger plague problem.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

A GOOD start!!

16. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    In Nigeria it gets even better. Niggerians blame wizardry, voodoo or witchcraft for fatal accidents and then hunt the 'witches' down and set them on fire or bury them alive.

Blasphemy, witchcraft: Cases of jungle justice escalate in Nigeria

On April 24, 2023, youths in Ikyve community of Konshisha Local Government Area of Benue State buried two aged persons alive for allegedly practising witchcraft.

The victims, according to witnesses, were buried alive following a thunder strike that killed one of the villagers identified as Henry Ihwakaa, his wife and his two-week-old child.

It was learnt that thunder struck in the village, killing Henry, his wife and their infant. The incident triggered suspicion that two elderly persons, Ihwakaa (Henry’s father) and his alleged collaborator, were wizards and responsible for the thunder.

A few days ago, one Madam Martina Okey Itagbor was burnt alive in Akamkpa Local Government Area of Cross River State over the same witchcraft allegation.

According to reports, on the 13th of June, 2023, some youths in the community gathered themselves in a chartered vehicle heading to the inauguration reception of the member representing Akamkpa 1 State Constituency, Hon. Okon Owuna.

Unfortunately, the youths who were suspected to be drunk had an accident and two of them lost their lives on the spot. Many others were injured.

A day after, some of the youths came and dragged Madam Martina out of her house to the main road, alleging she masterminded the accident and the death of the two youths using witchcraft.

The mob reportedly poured fuel on the woman and set her on fire. She was burnt alive despite her cry of innocence.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...63016b47&ei=16
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

18. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a nice feel good story about niggers batwinging each other! Somehow makes my morning coffee taste better! Thanks for sharing Whitey!

20. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post